well this will get your attention...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
hah i told you. i tried posting the question multiple times never got responses so i just made a thread for a question.

alright. the weekend before last i bough some, Green Tree fruit tree spray, its for insects and mites. says use up to day of harvest but i dont smoke fruit. i smoke herb.

heres the ingredient below, i sprayed it, because i couldnt watch the problem get worse for more than a week without doing it. never got my answers so i did it, and i need to know what effects thats gonna have beeing 4 weeks in flower. nothing that i can tell, the soil looks a bit salty, the flush in 2 weeks will take care of that.

Pyrenthis ... 0.25%
Pyperol Butoxide, technical..... 2.5%
Clarified Hydrophobic extract of neem.... 70%

the rest is under other ingredients, my guess would be water and such.

thanks guy, dont wanna lose a lung from this or lose my life from smoking toxic buds. i know ill need to spray with water like crazy to kinda bathe the plant... well kinda a shower.

btw. thats the last question im sending til harvest. if there is one.

hxxp://www.greenlightco.com/products/MSDS/Fruit%20Tree%20Spray.pdf
there is the msds on it ;)
4 weeks in should be ok lookin at it. I would use safer's or something in the future. Say you can consume a whole ounce and be alright. :eek: So I think you'll be ok.
Always check the products msds sheet if not sure. I just googled "msds green light fruit tree spray" ;)

thanks very very useful post. been waiting for a post even half as good as this one.

. I told you earlier that your questions would recieve... "limited" responses from the ppl on this site.
I personally refused to help you because you are growing in your parents house...without consent .. so kindly stop bitchin' about it... take what you're getting, and be glad you're getting it
thank you :D

wow!.. in parents house, without consent... got pics of your setup? how ANY parent could go without noticing is crazy...

curiouscat420 said:
wow!.. in parents house, without consent... got pics of your setup? how ANY parent could go without noticing is crazy...

HA!!... the "columbine" kids built bombs in the garage.. :confused2:
I gaurantee you, if it were "MY" kids, banging and building in the garage(or growing dope in their sisters closet) I would have been questioning just what the hell was going on...:hubba:
and it wouldn't matter if they were 30 yrs old.. it's "my" house..

i checked out the journal... and i gotta say.. a) if you have a nice strain its gonna stink, and probably worse thatn your expecting and b) if your parents are in your room at ALL, i mean, just to do anything at all they could see that something was a little fishy... i dunno... parents never around or something? smoke weed in the house so it already smells?? what is the deal here!!?!?!?... or is this just a classic case of the "United States" --- :giggle:

Latest posts

Back