Welp, stick a fork in me. I'm done.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbOldster

Reaction score
I've passed two milestones this morning.

#1. When you're in a hurry, and you can't find the butter knife - using your razor sharp Benchmade Barrage to spread cream cheese on your morning bagel can be a challenge - made worse when you mindlessly try to lick the excess cheese off the, again, razor-sharp knife.

#2. I had no idea that folks would plunk down good money for such as the following; what the huh???

Attachments

• Crocs Cowboy Boots.jpg
    Crocs Cowboy Boots.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 0

#1. When you're in a hurry, and you can't find the butter knife - using your razor sharp Benchmade Barrage to spread cream cheese on your morning bagel can be a challenge - made worse when you mindlessly try to lick the excess cheese off the, again, razor-sharp knife.

#2. I had no idea that folks would plunk down good money for such as the following; what the huh???
Thought i'd seen everything

Yup. I have two Benchmade fully automatic Adamas knives, razor sharp D2 tool steel.

Bubba

Yup. I have two Benchmade fully automatic Adamas knives, razor sharp D2 tool steel.

Bubba
I'm not a collector, but these are the BM's I have. You can see the Barrage is well-worn. I can tell you it's sharp, too. :)
The Meatcrafter (with the sheath) is now the only kitchen knife I use, aside the occasional need for a paring blade.

Attachments

• 20231007_081649.jpg
    20231007_081649.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back