What a brainstorm!! 4/20/09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlndrzFlash

Reaction score
And I am not even high!! (purdy dern sceery, ain't it) :)

You read it here first folks. Next April 20th is National Plant Some Pot Day!!:eek:

Start savings you bagseed.!!

We're going to do this on a worldwide basis. If you are still in a frost zone in April, then start the lil feller indoors and plant after the last day of frost outside. Anywhere. City Parks, on a farm, in a cemetery, use your head and plant it where it has a chance to grow to flowering!!

In your neighbors yard.

Think this one through, we could be on to something!!

Lets end these archaic laws and take control!!!

Day One is 4/20/09!!!!!:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

FlndrzFlash said:
Luv muffin

I Never i have freinds in all denominations and of all colors and races so dont think that would really be my point of view in the area. For me it would be about who i feel best qualified for the position,IMO you have to choose who you would promote if the store ;) was yours. Come get me i deserve it i think this time cause im ready to ramble :stoned: again but ill let it go.

i htink you have the age wrong, it 33 1/2. and the calender your talking about, 2012 is the end of the calender just like dec 31 is the end of our calender.. thats the end of a certain rotation of all the planets. not the end of the world.. besides 4-20-09 isn't 2012. ..

we are all the same sex and race here.. and green is our color.

i save bagseeds all year long and through them out ever time i play golf. of go fishing or any thing outdoors.. plants growing everywhere. i hope

slowmo77 said:
and the calender your talking about, 2012 is the end of the calender just like dec 31 is the end of our calender.. thats the end of a certain rotation of all the planets. not the end of the world..

Same one your on the right track just a different car, its calling it the end when all of them do come into alignment ;)

How the hell did the subject turn to End Times? LOL
I'll plant some man! lol

Next 4/20 we will be spreading them every where around the world.

if every smoker tosed their seeds and they grew, man that would be a green plant. wouldn't that be nice

17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.

You guys know better then that. I also see another rule or 2 broken here.

I don't see this thread really going anywhere so I am just gonna shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back