what about pandoras box?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
;) anyone have a hournal with this strain? looks really super. and also, what is the verdict with subcools seeds going hermie? i really would like to get some genetics from tga, but i remember reading something about unstability. thanks for stopping in, and i hope everyone is staying warm.....loola

Well coming from the breeder the only unstable strain we carry is JC2 and considering it test about 24% THC is worth the extra effort :)
Pandy is uber stable and untill just recently sold out due to its performance

Sub

sub
your my hero!
i love your book
i am growing your deep purple and it the best tasting ive grown
thank you
hey loo
sorry to change the subject but my deep purple is in a "closet" that lets light leaks in and i have not had a hermi in 2 full grows

I was thinking about the space bomb myself...it goes well with other stuff that I have, and I know I like. I was going to go with JC2...but I just can't afford the risk.

Now I'm kind of wondering why this post got a response from you sub, but you didn't respond to the thread about the JC2 haveing herm traits...I'm hoping that you just overlooked it, and are not avoiding it. I also hope that you don't look at that last post made by me as an attack either, just looking for answers, to where we were to find the well documented arrows and glossy color photos for the JC2.

so subcool just wondering what was you imput in the lifesaver with bog ,as im going to start soon ,also love the blue moon rocks

legalize_freedom said:
I was thinking about the space bomb myself...it goes well with other stuff that I have, and I know I like. I was going to go with JC2...but I just can't afford the risk.

Now I'm kind of wondering why this post got a response from you sub, but you didn't respond to the thread about the JC2 haveing herm traits...I'm hoping that you just overlooked it, and are not avoiding it. I also hope that you don't look at that last post made by me as an attack either, just looking for answers, to where we were to find the well documented arrows and glossy color photos for the JC2.

I thought I did actually and JC2 is documented for almost 3 years now on Breedbay by numerous members. I just happened to see this thread I stop by a few times a month and try and answer the questions I see.

I will repeat the general thoughts on JC2
people that have grown it prize it above all others and its rare I get a complaint and when I do its usually not from a seasoned grower.

I can think of 100 commercially available strains with much worse reputations.
Sub

kaneboy said:
so subcool just wondering what was you imput in the lifesaver with bog ,as im going to start soon ,also love the blue moon rocks

Bog always treated me right and is a good guy.
His LIfesaver contains my JCB as a male and we didnt keep JCB around
The BLueMoon rocks was made using a hybrid I created with Micanopy Moonbeam and we found it leafy but very unique.

I have seen both lovers and haters of Bogs work I rate it by how he treated me and that was very good!

Sub

subcool said:
Well coming from the breeder the only unstable strain we carry is JC2 and considering it test about 24% THC is worth the extra effort :)
Pandy is uber stable and untill just recently sold out due to its performance

Sub
if jc2 is 24 percent thc then i might just grab that?!....hmmmm

loola JC2 is the one he is admitting will hermi...why would you want to deal with that?...I mean it's your business, but I'm not knowingly putting a herm in my grow, I don't care how potent it is.

Some Kids get really high by huffing gas...but is it worth the risk?

legalize_freedom said:
loola JC2 is the one he is admitting will hermi...why would you want to deal with that?...I mean it's your business, but I'm not knowingly putting a herm in my grow, I don't care how potent it is.

Some Kids get really high by huffing gas...but is it worth the risk?
wow...your comparing jc2 to huffing gas? thats just wrong, lol.
he also said that even though some may herm its worth the chance.....lol huffing gas..lol

Latest posts

Back