What about walls and light reflection ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some mighty fine leaves there. what’s the strain, or combination of ? By the way, any illiterate naked African mud dog can build a hut. That takes little. Yet, to build something spectacular takes far more. You have not shown me far more. Drop a seed accidentally and you can achieve this pic’s results. The creation of successful systems were the actual subject matter here, not showing your little bush. This is little more than a beginners show and tell from what I see. I was seeking reflective materials, or the lack of, given the productivity that’s achieved from it. So, either you’re off topic, or have far to go. That’s not a hit, it’s proper perspective without stroking your ego for small talk social agreeability.

so you grew for 4 decades , 10 x 4 = 40

and now you are growing again after a two year hiatus 10 x 2 =. 20

going backwards , you quit growing in 2002 and you grew 40 years which means you started growing in 1962

how old were you in 1962 , around 18 is my guess?

so now here you are pushing 80 and seeking more knowledge and understanding

good for you

Some mighty fine leaves there. what’s the strain, or combination of ? By the way, any illiterate naked African mud dog can build a hut. That takes little. Yet, to build something spectacular takes far more. You have not shown me far more. Drop a seed accidentally and you can achieve this pic’s results. The creation of successful systems were the actual subject matter here, not showing your little bush. This is little more than a beginners show and tell from what I see. I was seeking reflective materials, or the lack of, given the productivity that’s achieved from it. So, either you’re off topic, or have far to go. That’s not a hit, it’s proper perspective without stroking your ego for small talk social agreeability.

dude , I do not have to prove shiat to you or anyone else so lay off the insults and please ratchet down your baccalaureate bovine feces , you are only making yourself look silly

dude , I do not have to prove shiat to you or anyone else so lay off the insults and please ratchet down your baccalaureate bovine feces , you are only making yourself look silly
I do not seek your show and tell, nor would I produce one myself. That’s seeking group relevance. The subject was reflectants, not your puppy.

so you grew for 4 decades , 10 x 4 = 40

and now you are growing again after a two year hiatus 10 x 2 =. 20

going backwards , you quit growing in 2002 and you grew 40 years which means you started growing in 1962

how old were you in 1962 , around 18 is my guess?

so now here you are pushing 80 and seeking more knowledge and understanding

good for you

please comment on my calculations

Cuda , you said , “ Some mighty fine leaves there. what’s the strain?”

for someone who grew weed for 40 years and you cannot recognize a sativa if it slapped you up side your thick skull it makes me question your forthrightness

I do not seek your show and tell, nor would I produce one myself. That’s seeking group relevance. The subject was reflectants, not your puppy.
you sir are a blow hard ...like most teachers, you teach because you can't do anything else...sound about right...your self righteous and pompous attitude has alienated you here at the passion...you should now leave with what little dignity you have left...and here I you might be an interesting fellow until you couldn't stop preaching to the damned...

That's one Dead Fish Harry
1643712139320.png

Latest posts

Back