What do you guys think??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRISHMAN1972

Reaction score
Hey Irish here..........im running 2 400w's for 14 ww's..........12 are about 10-12 inches and all but 5 of em are burned up but still growing......S L O W L Y...........I'm one of those jackasses who bought soil w/ food already in.......we fed em 3 weeks ago 1/4 strength and to no avail the tips are still browning......(see pic plz)......if you read previous posts of mine you'll see that i thought it was a b/c they were'nt drinking enough.....my partner said its b/c of overwatering and he read HICKS comments about rookie mistakes and over watering so we havent given them anything to drink since friday(b/c HICK was the decider.....LOL.......i love you hick).......no improvement as of yet and for the 1st time im going to water em(since friday no drinks.....8x8x8 pots.....atleast 1.5 gallons) so i can see seepage through the bottoms..........THE REASON FOR THE POST IS THIS...........I HAVE 14 WW'S NOT SEXED YET AND HAVE AN OPPURTUNITY TO GET 4 CLONES OF DANK BUD(ILL KNOW THE STRANDS TOMORROW)........WHAT SHOULD I DO???? TAKE THE CLONES AND HAVE A SACRIFICIAL PARTY TO PULL OUT MY 4 WEAKEST????????( and try to guess the sex???) PLEASE ADVISE especially HICK, SKUNK, BROTHERS GRUNT, MUTT, KADE, ASTRA, TURKEYNECK, TECKS, AND ANY1ELSE I FORGOT:confused: (i like all opinions)............ps here is a pic of what im talking about......i should have joined here before i started on my own......LOL............these guys are 7 weeks old and i'm very disappointed.......i dont know the ph as of now and im going to flood em tomorrow..........................ALL ADVICE IS APPPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out brothers/sisters

Irish

8-17 1.jpg

I cant comment on what exactly is going with your plant, but it is struggling....Instead of guessing, I would highly suggest you pick up a water and ph tester (meter) if you have the finances....

What up irish...I think it looks like a problem I had Not long ago...interveinal chlorosis a sign of a magnesium defficiency...

Canso........is a pint enough.....or do i need a larger size?????? i can buy 1 right now on ebay and have it shipped w/in 5 days...........where can i get it locally....ie walmart, home depot, lowes, garden store etc.

I'm sure most garden stores have it.
its 5-10ml per gallon, pint = 100gal. of water.

give them a blast of 10ml per gallon the first time.
then back it up to 5ml.
then once they have recovered, keep trimming it down till <1ml per gallon.
If you see it starting to happen again bump the dose up a little.

good luck
they will be fine once they get there Mag.

Canso.....i just ordered a quart of the cal-mag plus..... thanks for the info..........I also have a question for everyone..........it'll be 5 days before i receive this cal-mag plus.......but in the mean time could I use a mixture of epsom salt and water and if so.........how much epsom salts per gallon of water????????

ty,
I~

Yes use epsom salts
I've never used it so I'm not sure on the dose
but i did read "1 heaping tablespoon for 20gal."

but please wait for somone to verify my dose
since I've never used it before.

not yet.........i coulda walked to the place and back by now.......it was shipped on friday and i should get it sometime tuesday(12 days after i ordered it........i have been using epsom salts and have seen a little improvement..........im going to blast them when i get the stuff..............i'll keep ya informed..................

I~

Latest posts

Back