What do you watch when you're high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_riz said:
tbg you like hitchcock? old horror movies are awesome, especially ones like "The Thing"
We like a few of his movies like The Birds, and Psycho. We like all Horror movies from the old stale two dollar effect's movies right up until now. Were always buying them on DVD and i see no end. :aok:

Cool man, I find recent horror films are terrible. Everyone told me SAW was a brilliant film.. was it? did i miss something? lol

its all about the old school!

;) Saw I and Saw II were alright but Saw III was the best out of them. Hostel has to be one of the best original horror flicks put out in a longtime IMHO. Some a the remakes they have been doing we like: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Hills Have Eyes, Dawn Of The Dead, and so on but nothing beats the originals IMHO. Rob Zombie is remaking Halloween which doesn't need to be touched but what are ya gonna do. Anyway horror movies are #1 on our list. As i write i'm watching Children Of The Corn.

nice, children of the corn, the really blonde kids still creep me out to this day lol

nosferatu... ~shudders~

When stoned:
The Three Stooges, especially the ones with Curly.
The Marx Bros. movies. Funny movies like Young Frankenstein & Blazing saddles, even the original The Producers
I also like to watch South Park and The Simpsons while whacked.

Horror movies are good and any good animation.

Anything by mel brooks right? lol.. like spaceballs, blazing saddles, the history of the world part one.. lol brilliant films i love the jewish rips

We have a Alfred Hitchcock box set, which has 30-40 of his 1/2 hr. television episodes; he was a master of camera angles/presentation. Would love to have the same of Rod Serling/Twight Zone [maybe Valentine's Day present??].

Always have been a big fan of The Marx Bros., W.C. Fields, and, of course, The Three Stooges. But lately, since it comes on for a hour on one of our cable channels, I have been getting [back] into the tv comedy, "Green Acres"...it's GREAT! There are sooo many MJ inuendos; I'm sure the writer's were blowin' weed when it was made back in the 60's. I love the character, Hank Kimball, the county agent; with his short term memory, tell that guy isn't BAKED half the time???...:D Too funny...

Have also been watching the 1st season of The Soprano's on A&E, since we have never had HBO when it was on [and still don't for that matter]. I have season 2 box set, but it's good to see season one. Very well done series; great writing and acting.

Nelson

PS: Now, where did I put that remote???

I dont watch much TV but C.O.P.S is always entertaining and so is South Park.

DrGreenThumb said:
lol, yeah. funniest thing ive seen in a long time; like the kid with a magnifying glass and he burns an ant and goes "Har Har!" and then a bolt of lightening hits him and a voice from the sky says "HAR HAR!"

Thats Classic Robot Chicken! Seth Green is the exec producer. Good shizzle :]

stunzeed..

Lol, robot chicken is great with th references to old toys from the 80's and console game haha

Donkey Kong vs Halo

so what about those crazy flash movies you see made by random people... i found this..

Smile

:) 'av a bong

Dude i dont care what anyone says , Monster Squad , Bill and Teds Films , and the Goonies....

Latest posts

Back