What is the best strain for...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score
I'm looking for opinions on the best strain for the following criteria:

1. SOG growing method
2. T5 lighting
3. low odor
4. decent yield
5. mix of stone/head high

Any suggestions?

Although ive not yet gotten to find out but the Satori is supposed to be great for all of that, as for the mix of high thats more of a harvet timing thing (a 50-50 cloudy to amber trichomes) that will take a minimum of a 30x microscope to see. for the write up on the satori look [thread=20365]HERE[/thread] and read post 25 in that thread for a link about it.

I've also been told Northern Lights is good for low odor, but I'd like to make sure it's OK for SOG as well.

IMO i think most of todays strains are crossed to not produce allot of odor unless they are moved/brusehd upaginst while in the various stages of growth. I say this because ive now grown 3 different strains (from what i know) all unknown bag seed. and the strongest smelling one while vegging or flowering has been the male that i just to the ax to. and even then i had to be right on top of him to catch a wiff.

Perhaps then I should grow one of the 85 or so bagseeds I have stored in my closet? Heh heh...

Seriously, though. I just want a relatively inexpensive seed that's easy to grow, hard toMUCKup, and doesn't smell. I don't want a completely heady strain, though. I like some body buzz as well...

Latest posts

Back