What ive been up too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats up GD? nice harvest man. have you ever tried to reveg the ww?
did you keep any clones? i'm doing another ww and ultimate ind grow now.
i'm gonna try crossing them for some beans. (not only are you the Smo King, you are the WW King too in my book.).:D ...bb...

banjobuzz said:
whats up GD? nice harvest man. have you ever tried to reveg the ww?
did you keep any clones? ..

Yea all my WW grows have been from the same mom, working on getting a BB mom too.

Thanks everyone!

looks good, how many plants did you harvest, and be sure to post the dry weight brotha! got 4 ww in flower myself and 4 white ladies too, cant wait! 7 weeks to go! buds look nice man, great job.

btw, where did you get the orginal ww strain from, as in which breeder? just curious.

JBonez said:
looks good, how many plants did you harvest, and be sure to post the dry weight brotha! got 4 ww in flower myself and 4 white ladies too, cant wait! 7 weeks to go! buds look nice man, great job.

Got 4 plants total. ill post pics of the rest of the buds and Ill give out my dry weight so it will be a week or so on that.

Thanks again.

CONGRATS GD on what looks to be a very nice harvest. :aok: Got some nice size cola's my friend. :hubba:

More harvesting, still have some more to do tommorow.

11-12-08 001.jpg

11-12-08 004.jpg

11-12-08 005.jpg

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: thats me :bong: :smoke1: :2940th_rasta: :ccc: :48: :bongin: :joint: thats u.........enjoy wow, nice crop. hope i can get something like that one day.

Wow...I looked at the first page, only to realize you've harvested! I'm happy for ya buddy! Lemme tell ya, in veg they really had the "widow bush" goin on my man! I bet that smokes great! Get back to us man!

From the looks of things it's not gonna be dry come Christmas time. :hubba: Great harvest mang. Look foward to that smoke report. ;)

Dude us junior grower strive to get a harvest like that. Real professional grow....Thanks for the show

BuddyLuv said:
Looks like a pretty good harvest.

610 grams dried and partialy cured.

It was a bit less then my single cola (white widow monsters) Im finding that in a tight growing space more plants growing less cola's produced more, then again alot of other things play into that as well.

Either way im a happy camper! :D

Damn good harvest GD. :aok:
Growdude said:
610 grams dried and partialy cured.

It was a bit less then my single cola (white widow monsters) Im finding that in a tight growing space more plants growing less cola's produced more, then again alot of other things play into that as well.

Either way im a happy camper! :D

Latest posts

Back