What Should I buy next ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
SO I have a 600 watt cooled hps a co2 tank and reg and carbon filter and intak/outtake fans I want to get a Cap ppm3 co2 controller I can get one for $300 Should I get that or another Hps for my flower room

Idk Help me out Guys ???

another light and a R/O filter:D

How have you been using the Co2 now? Do you think it's helping?

I have no experience with Co2- I just concentrate on air exchange. Do you measure your Co2 now to check ppms?

I'm a big fan of more lighting whenever possible- but I really don't know anything about using Co2.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

R/O= Reverse Osmosis

How much would it cost where should I buy it ??? I saw ne on Htgsupply for $219 Is there somthing cheaper I can buy

try bulkreefsuppply.com lot of filters with quite a bit of info

what nutirents are you running its always good to add to the old collection

thc is good for me said:
How much would it cost where should I buy it ??? I saw ne on Htgsupply for $219 Is there somthing cheaper I can buy

Do you need an RO?

thc is good for me said:
Yea. Well I dont have one. I have like $275 to spend check out my grow what do you think i need

Well, not everyone needs one. I have one sitting in my storage shed that I am not using. I cannot look at your grow and tell if you need an RO. Do you know what they do? Do you use tap water to water your plants? What are the ppms of your tap water?

Just checked out your grow journal--the girls look great! Since you have the 400W MH for vegging, do you have a separate veg space? If not, I think I would construct one or buy a tent with that money. I really like having a separate veg space. Mine is only 2 x 4 x 4, but that is enough room to give me a good rotation of plants into my flowering room.

thc is good for me said:
Yes I have a seperate veg space from my flower room and yes I use tap water

An RO (reverse osmosis) removes dissolved solids from your tap water. If your tap water has a high ppm, you may want to buy an RO. My water from the tap is around 50 ppms--not nearly enough to warrant the use of an RO. Be advised that most RO filters bypass (waste) approx 3-5 gals of water for every gal of RO water you get. Most of them make RO water rather slowly.

Latest posts

Back