What the heck is my problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
is this nuit burn??

These leaves are from the same plant. I have had the ppm around 350-400 the past 2 weeks.
ph is 6.0

I thought it was bugs, but I can find no bugs. I had some kind of bug a week or so ago and have been treating.

could this be left over damage from bugs?

all new growth looks great. these are older lower fan leaves.

Please if anyone as any clue please share!

I grow in hydro, using GH nuits.

thanks guys!

DSCN0665.JPG

DSCN0664.JPG

DSCN0666.JPG

Well dose it look like that on new growth? And how old is your plant? Got pics of all of her?

hi Timmy, here are more pics

these are clones (white berry) they are 8 weeks old, I want to move them to 12/12 this Friday.

I just wish I could figure out what I am doing and fix it.

Thanks for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate it.:D

I forgot to put in the pictures! I need to get high!

here ya go!

IMGP1265.JPG

IMGP1267.JPG

IMGP1273.JPG

IMGP1264.JPG

IMGP1261.JPG

IMGP1260.JPG

I have the same problem.. and I'm not using the nutes, just water... strange

but IM waiting for anyone to answer that problems too...

Is pH 6 the lowest it ever gets? I'd recommend more like 5.5.

Looks like a deficiency of manganese, which causes the leaves to have mottled yellow/brown spots. Manganese absorption also tappers off, the higher the pH.

See the pH charts: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1908
And the nutrient requirements: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1957

Hope this (is it) helps :)

I need to get high!
I hear that! It's been too long for me.. so instead, I substitute getting high with trying to help others grow. Hoping karma comes around and kicks me onto the high couch.

Thanks King!

I was just reading the resources pages and stumbled onto the pics of the magnesium deficiencies and was just thinking that could be my problem.

since I am doing hydro, should I do a plain water flush, should I add some Epsom salt to it? how long should I run a flush? 1-3 hours,? 12-24 hours or a few days?

or should I use GH Flora Kleen (which I have) and follow recommended usage.

I think I know what may have caused this, I started using my well water when the clones reached 4 weeks and had nice roots. the ppm of my well water is 250, I use micro nuits for hard water from GH. but I will admitt I have not tried to lower my ph.

it's all good. I will be a busy girl tomorrow.:D

Latest posts

Back