What to do with a full grown male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forget

Reaction score
im in week 1 of flowering and awaiting my plants to sex, nothing yet. Im preparing myself should a plant be male, in particular one of them that is approx 2feet tall.

should it reveal itself to be male hould i just chop this tree and throw it away?

Yup unless your wanting to breed, cut his butt up into tiny little bits and dispose of him before he can lose his top.

A boy will ruin your girl. do as you would with a boy grinning at you as he puts his arm around your daughter as if to say, hey dude, I got your girl.....CHOP HIS CHANCES OFF WITH GLEE IN YOUR EYE

how so? (covering a stem?) i just switched to 12/12 and nothing yet

Toss it if you do not want any seeds! I've got two males outside away from my ladies. My ladies are in a sealed grow box in the house. My plan is, when the balls open i catch the pollen in a baggy or jar then kill the plant so it won't be blowing pollen inside my house later. I'll probably go to a friends, shower up then come home with the pollen, sealed. That's when i'm going to be able to sex one female I have picked out and plan to grow it in a different area inside the house, like the closet.:D

forget said:
how so? (covering a stem?) i just switched to 12/12 and nothing yet
Ask nicely someone will post you a guide or two to sex the plant. I never thought you could sex a plant until it was in flower but with some advice from a friend I went looking. 5 of 6 I was able to sex weeks before I placed them in flower.

Mr. Bubbles said:
Ask nicely someone will post you a guide or two to sex the plant. I never thought you could sex a plant until it was in flower but with some advice from a friend I went looking. 5 of 6 I was able to sex weeks before I placed them in flower.

care to share?

Latest posts

Back