What will it taste like

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I don't know what my plant going to taste like after the top broke and I cut it off..
I was about 3 weeks from finish and all of a sudden I GOT Regrowth on every branch.
First of all back in March I had to take off to go to cali.to a funeral and had my son water them and that means he had to have a key to the room, while gone he had lost the key and it NOWHERE in sight and he had to brake into the room by a butter knife and jimmy the door latch.

My thought was that someone had to go into the room and turn on the timer switch while looking at my girl and which the timer was on 24/7 for at least 2 weeks or less and didn't turn it off when they left. Who, I am thinking my daughter boyfriend (Worthless) had found the key or taken it from my son some how..
There NO Light leak I have checked that and there No signs of Hermie YET but this plant should of been done by now..
So what this plant going to taste like after this freaking regrowth.?

If the timer was switched to 24/7 and left that way for 2wks, and now you have new growth? That means that it is revegging and the buds that are on it, unless you have cut them off already, they will die off and be worthless. If you cut them off before they could die back, just dry and cure them as slowly as possible without allowing them to mold. If dried and cured slowly, they should tase just fine, maybe not the best but smokable anyway.

Now that the plant is revegging, You can let it go and it will get more growth on it and be able to flower it again. :) Just change the locks and threaten everyone with their lives if they mess with it again :hitchair:

Hushpuppy said:
If the timer was switched to 24/7 and left that way for 2wks, and now you have new growth? That means that it is revegging and the buds that are on it, unless you have cut them off already, they will die off and be worthless. If you cut them off before they could die back, just dry and cure them as slowly as possible without allowing them to mold. If dried and cured slowly, they should tase just fine, maybe not the best but smokable anyway.

Now that the plant is revegging, You can let it go and it will get more growth on it and be able to flower it again. :) Just change the locks and threaten everyone with their lives if they mess with it again :hitchair:

Thanks Hush... I Needed that:hitchair: I already put a new lock on it and I did rule number 1 Don't tell know body, but didn't have no choice when I went to Cali. for my dad and I would of made it all the way to finish if this didn't happen..
Yes it revegging and I Didn't take the buds off like I should of but oh well, guess I'll let it reveg. and see what it going to be like.. Ill get pictures tomorrow morning if I can, going to have grand daughter moving here from cali. here tonight and already have mom and 2 grand kids here already so life in growing going to be hard to move in and out of the room.:holysheep: it going to be a mess..

Oh man :eek: It sounds like your challenges are still ahead of you. As I understand it, allowing a plant to reveg actually makes the buds better the second time around. Just make sure to allow it to fully reveg and grow some before flipping the lights again so that you don't overstress it. Best of luck with it :)

Well I guess I should go buy some t5 light bulbs since I got the fixture for 10 bucks at good will store and turn them on 24/7 and do some clones, at the same time.
How many days or week should I revel her.?
Let's hope for the best....

Joy that means I still got to go buy smoke in a few months from the streets. :eek:

Check the buds out. If the trichs are not black, they are still good.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Check the buds out. If the trichs are not black, they are still good.

No the trich isnt black but the revegg has began and the buds not tight like it was.
Learn as I grow.

reveging sucks imo, I cut 2 clones of blue god 5 months ago and the little brats are still slow as hell under 24/7 lights, as in no huge growth, still has trichs on her. ill never do that again. take cuts then flower lol

Latest posts

Back