What would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
howdy folks, I just saw on the news, that in the town of santa rosa,Ca., some guys neighbor put up a full sheet of plywood on 4x4 posts that says something like: John Smith(name changed)stop corrupting our neighbor hood and threateningthe safety of our childen. NO MORE WEED.....and another; POT FARM----->, with the house # and an arrow pointing next store. Apperantly he grows in a greenhouse for himself and 4 patients. neighbor called local LEO who said there is nothing they can do because he's not doing anything wrong:clap: Yea Santa Rosa LEO...you guys "get it".
But what would you do if your neighbor put up that sign. I think I would have the biggest anxiety attack ever, followed by thoughts of revenge( I only like to think about revenge ), finishing up with the ol' "should i shut down" dillemma. Can't say for sure that UI would shut down( specially when Effen's got LEO givin him props on his purple;) )
Soooooo, What would you do?

One, I wouldn't trip on it, as the cops in Cali have been directed to not take ANY action on medical grows, as long as the person has the proper paperwork, so LOCAL LEO is not an issue. I doubt the feds would want anything to do with a small grow like that.

Two, I would put up a sheet of plywood with arrows pointing to my Neighbors and put" Uneducated fearmongers live next door, Do not feed the Cro-Mags"

And leave it at that.

The funny part is jerko( that's allowed right;) ) has a dilapidated yard full of junk...cool farmer guy's yard didn't have anything at all layin around..so who's wreckin the nieborhood

Tater said:
I would call the cops and lawyer up. Wouldn't take much to send a cease and desist order. That's harassment brother.
I know nothing about it...but wouldn't that be a freedom of speech thing?

Freedom of speech is actually meant towards the institution...not each other.

That could be considered slander, harassment and possibly a threatening move.

I would rally support and blast it all over the news and media outlets...get as much attention you can for these reasons:

1. Deter thieves

2. Embarass the neighbor by gaining support (which it will)

3. Get a good lawyer

4. Laugh all the way to the bank.

NorCalHal said:
I would put up a sheet of plywood with arrows pointing to my Neighbors and put" Uneducated fearmongers live next door, Do not feed the Cro-Mags"

And leave it at that.

Brilliant.

:rofl:

That reminds me of a time when I was at the local convenient store in the small town where I used to live. The clerk and I used to be on friendly terms and we even used to hang out and do things together. But we were no longer friends and he had something against me. So, one night I walked into the store and shortly after I arrived he starts talking to me in front of the the cops that were there drinking their coffee about how I used drugs. I responded that I didn't know what he was talking about, and he reminded me of how we had done different drugs together etc. Well, the cops were looking at me and I was looking at them and at the clerk and I smiled and said goodnight as I left the store.

Nothing ever happened because of what he said, but the whole thing was embarrassing and I was a bit perturbed. That clerk was a trouble maker and I think the cops didn't like him anyway. But he made the story believable because he included himself in it too. Plus, it was a small town where the police could have easily followed up on what he said, and they could have hassled me by pulling me over a lot in an effort to see if I had any drugs etc.

I'd be pretty torqued if someone put signs out in his front yard pointing to my house. That sounds like something the convenient store clerk would have done.

Not to mention its in the states and if you can win a million dollar lawsuit because you are stupid enough to not know coffee is hot and you burnt yourself I'm sure they could find something to sue him for. lol

Yo lyfr,
Something as blatent as that trouble maker obviously is, would definitely be setting himself up for some retribution. The idea though is not to lower one's self to his neighbors level.
I would show some creative thinking, like maybe jig-saw out a patter into a sheet of cdx of me shooting him the moon, or I would write something from an intellectual level that would make everyone laugh when they read it, and let folks know who is the one that went to school and truly learned something.
In fact now that I am really thinking on it, a great phrase or something cool written down on that plywood would be the ticket for sure.
Always remember that the way to get even with your enemies is to do good to them, Alas, it is like heaping coals upon their heads.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

You said it was on the news, and he is a med patient, so I don't think this post is going to do any harm.

I think I found a pic of it online. Is this it?

4szhoo.jpg

Anyone with some good photoshop skills care to take a whack at this?

KingKahuuna said:
Yo lyfr,
Something as blatent as that trouble maker obviously is, would definitely be setting himself up for some retribution. The idea though is not to lower one's self to his neighbors level.
I would show some creative thinking, like maybe jig-saw out a patter into a sheet of cdx of me shooting him the moon, or I would write something from an intellectual level that would make everyone laugh when they read it, and let folks know who is the one that went to school and truly learned something.
In fact now that I am really thinking on it, a great phrase or something cool written down on that plywood would be the ticket for sure.
Always remember that the way to get even with your enemies is to do good to them, Alas, it is like heaping coals upon their heads.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

The path to true enlightenment is an uphill one...

You could go out of way to be nice to them in spite of their fears. Take the high road, show you're better than that. Show 'em you're not violent, not dangerous, just someone trying to live with being ill the best way you can.

KingKahuuna said:
Yo lyfr,

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Your the man!

It has taken me many years to get to that point in my life! I still struggle everyday. Herb is the key,for me in winning the struggle:)
Herb and age :(

Tater said:
Not to mention its in the states and if you can win a million dollar lawsuit because you are stupid enough to not know coffee is hot and you burnt yourself I'm sure they could find something to sue him for. lol
i remember the coffe thing.........but there was once a time when most americans had common sense.......thanks for reminding me...lol

Latest posts

Back