Whats everyones plans for today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
So to all of you who are doing something for the 4th, whats your plans?
Im going to the beach with some friends and family, gonna shoot off some fireworks and BBQ. Take a walk down the beach to a friends birthday party and get completly smashed.

Can I come? :)

All our festivities got cancelled due to the rain and storms.

Stinks. I am outta weed too. It's a bad day at my house. LOL>

I'm probably going cook something and drink some beer or something. Unless something else comes up. I got invited to a party, but I don't know if I'll go. The weather is crappy.

Yeah, I doubt i'll do much besides sit here and chat with you guys, Smoke some weed. (a bud fell off one of my plants today o_O when i went out there it was on the ground, so i'm drying it now.) and i guess that's pretty much it.

~burn One~
Dewayne

It's raining. I didn't go party. I cooked Fried squash (from my garden) and Grilled BBQ chicken breast. It was good. Borrrrrrrrrrrring day though. I'm thinking about drinking some beer or Vodka..Can't make up my mind though. How did everyones day turn out?

boring day for me i was going to go tubing
down a River and get crunk but i decided
not to and now im sitting here bored.

well take care

peace.

Had good day. We went to a big chicken BBQ. It was fun. Lit off some jumping jacks with my son. Now I am stoned and eating reese's Penut Butter cup ice cream. It's good. I am happy.

T-Bone73 said:
Now I am stoned and eating reese's Penut Butter cup ice cream. It's good. I am happy.

Oh man, that sounds good!

Mine was pretty good, i got to stare at my plants, and i am gonna smoke a blunt at 10 pm with beserker haha. Yau'll tokin' out ther etoo right? we'll make some thread at prolly 9 30 or whatever and we can toke / chat. Or use a previous thread. whatever works.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

it rained like absolute hell here :S i had to work till 8pm too.. suuuuucked... oh well :D im home now, suckin down multiple bowls.. listening to all the fireworks and **** :D watching reruns of the sopranos on a&e .. god damn i miss the sopranos :(

I miss the Soprano's too. Even though the later seasons weren't as good as the first couple, imo. It was sad to see the Soprano's end for me. Just like with That 70's show. :(

Latest posts

Back