whats everyones technique for density?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siccmade

Reaction score
what is your technique to density, this time around i fed with some bestie blooms from fox farms.

Get your lights as close as possible to your plants. That's how you get dense nugs.

:yeahthat:

Make sure your lumems per sf are >5000 and some strains are denser than others

lights are one factor..nutrients and environment ..use all fox farm nutes..nut just Beasty....:aok:

I throw that nugs at my husband and if they leave a black eye, they are dense enough. Kidding

Lights, and food, these guys know what they are talking about.

Lol...Rose...

Yeah, I've added FF Cha Ching to this grow along with the Trio and FFOF and can already tell a difference on bud density. I don't bother with Open Sesame or Beastie Bloomz, I just wait till fourth week of flower and begin to introduce the CC by a 1/4 strength and build up from there with every feeding.

i use liquid cool bloom in the begining and then bestie bloom then powder cool bloom at the end. its 1/4 tsp as well very similar to your cc, so instead you just juse cc from start of flower till the end then flush? how much of an improvement do you get?

Jurassic Bloom 0 -54 - 33 and foilage spray Zinc and iron 3 times through out flowering stage to make monster buds ;)

Siccmade said:
like this big

head shots.jpg

^^^now that's a bud, just make sure you're humidity is in check when growing large dense buds, otherwise you'll crack that open and cry! Bud rot sux. Great job Dr.

I almost have that lol. Not quote though. What strain is that? Nice flower. What kinda light did you use? My plants are tall.. 6 ft tall. I think I'm going to do my next chemdawg bubbakushs blue dream blueberry. And lower my 400 w on them I also loliepop and super crop. The top bud area

Nice how tall are your plants during flower. Mine are about 6ft. I'm thinking of going shorter and moving the light on them. I also supercrop and lollipop. Nice closer you have there what strain is that?

DrFever said:
Jurassic Bloom 0 -54 - 33 and foilage spray Zinc and iron 3 times through out flowering stage to make monster buds ;)

do you give jurassic bloom just 3 times as well ???

what else do you feed during flower ??

THANKS doc

i start second week of flower giving them jurrasic bloom 6 grams per 20 liters every feeding aslo bloom A and B superBmax and cal mag i also start foilage spraying lightly Zinc and iron heading into 5th week 2 times 5th and 6 th

Pull all your leaves and blast the nugs with light.

Like I said norcal to each his own and u don't read very well

I read just fine, my comprehension is what sucks.

DrFever said:
i start second week of flower giving them jurrasic bloom 6 grams per 20 liters every feeding aslo bloom A and B superBmax and cal mag i also start foilage spraying lightly Zinc and iron heading into 5th week 2 times 5th and 6 th

THANKS!! will try :)

Latest posts

Back