Whats goin' down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daaabud

Reaction score
Whats up fellas!?(and ladies) :guitar:

Just joined the forum (and growing, for that matter) and wanted to give a holla out to everyone. I've been doing extensive research for the past month or so but have only begun the journey that is cannabis cultivation in the last week.

My goal is a stealthy, self sustaining grow operation. As of now I have a 36" x 20" x 60" tent tucked into my closet with a 400w MH/HPS system. I got a clone (White Widow) from a friend of mine that was struggling to grow. So I told him I'd revive it back to life and thus far it is doing pretty well. I'll do more plants later on, I just wanted to focus on one since its my first time :watchplant: .

Anywho, I already have tons of questions and am looking forward to talking to ya'll and gaining more knowledge! And of course get super stoney off of some diggy-dank dank home-made ****! :ccc:

:welcome: To MP DaaaBud, Glad to here you've decided to grow your own, you picked a great site to get all the info you need as well as good people to help!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Welcome from me, too. You will learn all you need to grow successfully here. The key word is patience. Oh, and we love pics!

Wecome, make a note those white windows like less feed than most.
Keeps us posted with your grow.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao:

stevetosh said:
Wecome, make a note those white windows like less feed than most.
Keeps us posted with your grow.

Good to know that they don't need too much in terms of food. I've only given it food once since I've had it, and watered only a few times. It's looking a little wilty right now, but that's likely because of poor circulation in the tent (have a 6-inch fan coming Monday). Temperature and humidity is kicking its *** right now, but it's still growing.

Latest posts

Back