What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: drfting!!

Thinking the hanging gal might be close to jarring time, gonna sample a bit here in a sec. Bigger PE is hanging now as well, give her a few days and we'll check on her!

The huge OG....she is just AWESOME looking, the colas are photo-quality...and I will snap some when I get her up here in about a week!! She's MASSIVE, will take 3 of us to carry her up! Then, it's a basement full of OG!!! Oh man, those younger OG gals sure are looking sweet as well, really a nice crop in the basement!

Here's some more pictures of the basement, an OG forest going on! I've moved all the gals down a bit and am now only using 3 lights in a smaller space. All the pics are of OG gals in various stages of bud, there's even a glimpse of the HUGE OG's dying leaves in one or two of these!

OG gals 003.JPG

OG gals 005.JPG

OG gals 011.JPG

OG gals 013.JPG

OG gals 004.JPG

OG gals 014.JPG

OG gals 015.JPG

WOW roddy! Beautiful man. I love your pics!

THANKS Rose, PP!!

The HUGE OG came up just now...took 3 of us to get her up the stairs and she snapped in 5 places along the stems when we pulled some of her support. She is truly massive!! Her buds are plentiful and rock (and I mean rock) solid, we're breaking her down into 5 sections...each of which being almost the size of a plant!

I'm guessing 10oz...but...

Oh, and although the plan was to harvest the tops and let the rest continue, after looking her over, she's pretty solid all around! She's definitely a stinky, sticky gal, she's all I can smell throughout the house!

:holysheep: i read 22 pages.... conclusion so far is you got it good there in Michigan... Killer grow .. Killer genetics... ill be back for the rest of the ride for sure..

Plenti Aloha
SquidyP

SquidyPacheco said:
:holysheep: i read 22 pages.... conclusion so far is you got it good there in Michigan... Killer grow .. Killer genetics... ill be back for the rest of the ride for sure..

Plenti Aloha
SquidyP

I think I forgot to sign my rep, SquidyP, but THANKS for coming in!!

This massive OG is such a big undertaking for myself now that I am working alone (son moved out), I am only about 1/4 way through...and am looking at a TON of buddage!! I'm cutting branches off as I trim, leaving the main bulk of the gal alive and still going strong...this is allowing me to trim without the plant drying out due to being chopped, and it seems to be working great!

As I said, the gal broke into 5 sections, the stem peeled down at the branch site...but they're still attached and getting some feed/water delivered through the damaged branches, I'm through one section and a bit of another at this point! Buds are great...although some inner buds are airy (she was truly a "dense" gal, light was fighting to get into the center), she'll produce well for both my jars and my hash bags!

I'll try to get pics when done trimming, but right now there are branches all over the place lol!

I decided I hated seeing the buds on the branch I have hanging in front of me, so I plucked the top off and cut it up...felt fairly dry, so I rolled it up...lit it and am now enjoying the great taste of (albeit green) OG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

keep your fingers off of it til it is ready...... green pine tree is a good green taste.

stay high roddy

LMAO G13....sometimes I'm like a kid in a candy store!

New pics, took these in the dark, so they're a touch fuzzy! As you can see, it's a perpetual grow with various stages of bud. All gals in the basement (well, in these pics, at least lol) are OG!

OG Heaven 004.JPG

OG Heaven 005.JPG

OG Heaven 007.JPG

OG Heaven 009.JPG

OG Heaven 010.JPG

OG Heaven 012.JPG

That second to last pic with the bud and my hand...that bud has filled from top to bottom now, no gap by my hand as the pic shows. That one and about 4 others are in their final weeks of bud, filling in and bulking up for the slaughter!

Roddy, i would like to study under you as an apprentice. Amazing there buddy. Keep it up.

drfting07 said:
Roddy, i would like to study under you as an apprentice. Amazing there buddy. Keep it up.

Anything I've learned was mainly from here, my friend!!! But, I very much appreciate the kind words!!

Those are some mighty looking colas! So big and beefy! Always something wonderful to look at here in Roddy's garden!

Latest posts

Back