Whats in your closet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls this in a few pics of my low budget yet awesome setup. Lets see your small setups.O.K. I got 175 watt mh, 150 and 70 watt hps, one four foot flouro, a few cfls, and a l.e.d. board. Two fans blowing when lights on one fan blowing lights off. I am growing two bagseed sats, one master kush, one mazar. Sweet!

whatsinyourcloset.jpg

whatsinyourcloset2.jpg

suntannig.jpg

the fullsetup.jpg

fullsetup2.jpg

lilbitcloseup.jpg

More info: my temps stay around 76-80. I got composted soil with amendments. Basically I made this soil in the backyard. I use bone meal, orchid bloom nutes and molasses. The sats are over 7 weeks into flower. One of the sats is a reveg. That one has some nice buds, about 7 of em. The other ones are from nirvana and did not have a long veg. I think i did 24 from seed for 3 weeks, then 12/12. I seen my first hairs on the indica at 3 weeks 12/12. Its real short maybe 1 foot tall, plus I LSTed all of them. I cant wait to harvest.

Thanks dirty i hope it is as enjoyable as I believe it will be. It has not shown sex yet but I bet its a girl, if not i'll cross a few seeds out of it.

Latest posts

Back