Whats wrong with you people?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichiganDude

Reaction score
So far, I have read threads that by someone who knows a great deal about electrical engineering, another about particle physics, some fantastic DIY articles that are so well well written, you would think it was done by a professional. And obviously, I've read articles here that could be case studies in horticulture. I've gotten an education in 5 days that would take me years to get on my own.

Not once have I read anything from a lazy, unemployed, idiot slacker living in his parents basement, with no motivation to do anything other than stay high.

If you all aren't careful, your going to change the perception of what a typical pot smoker really is! :joint:

To all my US friends, Happy Thanksgiving, and to everyone else, peace!

i knew you would like it here.lol. respect to you for doing some research...

any questions?, just ask away. thats what we do. help each other achieve the optimal harvest... any ideas on a strain you would like to grow yet?...

:hubba: It looks like you missed the DUI in a powered lazy boy thread :)

Here, take this :48:

I wanna live in Mom basemnet and stay High all the time...:giggle:

Happy Thanks Giveing to you as well..Michigan.. I know lets stay high all day:ciao::48:

Slackers! Hehe ...wait my mom doesn't have a basement. Happy turkey day!

MichiganDude said:
So far, I have read threads that by someone who knows a great deal about electrical engineering, another about particle physics, some fantastic DIY articles that are so well well written, you would think it was done by a professional. And obviously, I've read articles here that could be case studies in horticulture. I've gotten an education in 5 days that would take me years to get on my own.

Not once have I read anything from a lazy, unemployed, idiot slacker living in his parents basement, with no motivation to do anything other than stay high.

If you all aren't careful, your going to change the perception of what a typical pot smoker really is! :joint:

To all my US friends, Happy Thanksgiving, and to everyone else, peace!

you funny funny, MD:)

righ on dude

what the Hell u talking about, man?

I am a pot smoker... and I AM a burn-out... we only put out the image that normal people smoke pot, when in reality... we're all losers, like me.

come on, man... we are pot smokers, not the savers of planets....:hubba:

lol... u smoke some'a my stuff 'n you won't be much better than a smiling fool....:cool:

I wish I could invite you all to Dinner and :bong1: or:48: .

Peace on Earth Guys and Gals.

Welcome to MP Michigan!

:ciao:

He's right inasmuch as there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this site, but there are the slacker "stoners" here too, like myself, for example. But even the slackers learn quite a bit and have good knowledge, as well as experience to help one another out.

"Not once have I read anything from a lazy, unemployed, idiot slacker living in his parents basement, with no motivation to do anything other than stay high."

oh they are out there, trust me.......LOL
But the other 99.9% are fantastic, this site
changed my life......and i suspect a few others also.

Theres almost to much to learn on this site, quite insane actually. Happy Turkey Holocaust to all:p

Stay smoking friends:bong:

just wait for the return of papabeach....lol...i love papa...reading his posts are like getting superstoned and watching robot chicken...

hmmmm I got laid off a few weeks ago, I'm part of the Michigan economy crunch...I'm starting to feel like a lazy stoner...lol. I decided If I don't hear something this week I'm going to go volunter at the "comunity dinner program" They feed the homeless and poor in a different church at least once a day 7 days aweek. I'm getting bored! Also looking into some classes at the local com. college...Mom won't let me in the basement... the neighbors complain about the bright lights

legalize_freedom said:
hmmmm I got laid off a few weeks ago, I'm part of the Michigan economy crunch...I'm starting to feel like a lazy stoner...lol. I decided If I don't hear something this week I'm going to go volunter at the "comunity dinner program" They feed the homeless and poor in a different church at least once a day 7 days aweek. I'm getting bored! Also looking into some classes at the local com. college...Mom won't let me in the basement... the neighbors complain about the bright lights
Sorry to hear that you got laid off. Damn Economy. Good luck to you finding a new job. Thats awesome that your gonna help out the homeless.:) I also laughed at the bright lights part haha:p

"Not once have I read anything from a lazy, unemployed, idiot slacker living in his parents basement, with no motivation to do anything other than stay high."

It's a matter of goals. My goal is to retire so I can spend my time growing and smoking weed. Haven't quite reached my goal, but getting close.

gourmet said:
It's a matter of goals. My goal is to retire so I can spend my time growing and smoking weed. Haven't quite reached my goal, but getting close.
Thats my dream.

Latest posts

Back