When eyedrops stop working....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

:eek:

Guess I am gonna have to leave my sunglasses on. :cool:

I have to pick the kids up from school in 10 minutes and I've been stoned all day. :ccc:

Now I wonder how long eyedrops have been inaffective for me, I dont really pay attention. :stoned:

:rofl:

Anyone else?

LMAO- I have some very nosy kids....you should see all that I do before I get them...

Brush teeth, mouthwash, wash hands in yummy smelling soap, a little perfume, eyedrops and a piece of minty gum and then I am good to go. :hubba:

I dont get red-eye or munchies from weed anymore most of the time, but ocassionally if too much smoke gets into my eyes, or I'm peeling onions, I do and then visine does wonders ;)

lol, clear eyes is awsome. gets the red out an has an ingrendt to mostrise.............wow..............but for real i don't usem since highschool an i all ways used cleareyes, not visine. that stuff only made my eyes redder.

msge said:
The red eyes is from the smoke, I never made the connection
no way its from the smoke. I volcano at 370 F every day and my eyes turn into cherries.

But I wish my mom rolled up all stoned to pick me up from school.

hey organix4sho

she proberbly did ,,,u just didnt know :p ,,,,us mums have great way of hiding it :giggle:

Hey, its good you don't use eyedrops! I can't remember which study it was, but it was in Newsweek or something, saying that Visine is absolutely frowned upon by doctors. Visine constricts the eyes blood vessels (which weed can swell as well all know...) and that constriction causes stress on the eye. Continuous use of the product can cause severe eye complications from shriveled eye blood vessels.

I'm always red-eyed...even my DL picture was taken when baked :p I figure if they are red all the time peeps think something is wrong when they are clear :p

Good post blancolighter...yep not just bad there tearduct will produce less too making you more dependant on the visine.

TBG sez: "I'm always high so ya can't really tell."

That's an old stoner trick...If you go somewhere, go stoned, everytime.
The folks you meet will think that you are a laid back person who probably has allergies (red eyes). It's worked fine for me for nearly 40 years, they simply don't know that I'm flying in my own zone.

Peace...j.b.

Same here!!! Just stay high all the time... My kid outted me... She is a teen and she is not stupid, she just told me one day she knew... I still don't do it around/ in front of her, but she aint stupid, she says she gets it, she likes me better with just a little buzz!!:)

i go to evey job interview higher than a kite. all ways works for me. hell the owner don't even let work enless i am high........lol but then again i am a chef, so who better but me to create dishes to blow your mind... if u guys like italian btw, feel free to PM me, i will give u some good resapies if u would like.

SMOKIN MOM! lol trust me, hands down the BEST red eye reliever is Rohto!!! seriously i've been smoking since i was 16 years of age 12 years later even with all the drugs i've done, Rohto would make me look like an angel. Hope it helps! good luck

Visine no longer works for me. I use Naphcon now, and it works. One drop is all it takes.

canibanol cannonball said:
:eek: dont forget to take the joint out of your ear :hubba:

Been there done that a couple times.
Or worse is when you pull something out of your pocket and you hear a bowl bounce off the floor a few times. Or when you pull your bag out with your money with the clerk staring you down:eek:

Latest posts

Back