When to grow outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrispk

Stoner Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am thinking about growing my first set of plants this year, i live with my parents and if they found out i was growing it they would kill me so i am going to have to grow it outside... Is there any particular time you have to start growing it outside??

Thanks, Morris

we hear it was a day ago, if this is true will there be problems if we start a week or so late?

i just read another thread and we are only getting 13:20 hours daylight so we are gunna wait till it reachers around 15

You can start outdoors as soon as the last frost passes. I would do that if you want to maximize your growing season. I know someone around here has a link to the frost chart which will tell you the first and last frost dates in your region. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Thanks man, could you post that link on this thread for us please :D would be MUCH appreciated :)

sooner the better as long as the weather permits

Here is the link. Replace hxxp with http. Take care and be safe.

hxxp://www.almanac.com/garden/frostus.php

i would say ANYTIME between mid april and the last day of june. others may say you can plant out later than that, but i personally wouldnt waste my time for such small plants. and morris, use a mostly indica strain, they finish earlier than sativa, but they can still grow to an astonishing 8ft, so make sure you have yourself a stealthy spot my friend, and good luck with the grow. start a journal so we can all halp you on your first grow.

85C

Latest posts

Back