When you look...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
at my avatar do you instantly know who it is? I thought everyone would recognize and identify with my avatar. I figured everyone here would have seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I have had two people already ask who it was or was it me...lol :D

It's Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas he plays Raoul Duke who was modeled after Hunter S. Thompson. You should check the movie out if you haven't seen it.

I would have never in a million years guess that was Johnny Depp.

I wondered who it was though.

Don't feel bad. Some people didn't know even after watching the movie.;)

Never woulda guessed same guy as Edward Scissorhands. I think it is really you Sticky!:)

excellent movie. If you liked that one about hunter s.
check this one out. Bill murray's version. ;)

51X43G4Q0ZL._SS500_.jpg

I LOVE Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a classic. A must see for everyone!

"Throw it in the tub when white rabbit peaks!"

TheStickyIcky said:
at my avatar do you instantly know who it is? I thought everyone would recognize and identify with my avatar. I figured everyone here would have seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I have had two people already ask who it was or was it me...lol :D

It's Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas he plays Raoul Duke who was modeled after Hunter S. Thompson. You should check the movie out if you haven't seen it.

One of the greatest movies of our times man. I knew who it was. That is the face off of the cover of the DVD.

My favorite part is when he is walking around the apartment in flippers and a robe I think and he has an allegator tail. For some reason that scene just mucks me up........Actually the whole movie mucks me up:D

Latest posts

Back