Where is the most unique place you have ever smoked weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StoneyBud

This has to be the absolute weirdest, strange or unique place that you've ever taken a toke!

I'll start it off. There has been many very weird places and a number of very interesting places, but the most unique would be while standing on Hitlers balcony in the courtroom of the trial of the men who attempted to assassinate him. The balcony was built for only Hitler to use. The room itself has many stories and the building that it is in, still stands today and has thousands of stories of what has transpired within it's walls.

At one time, I was an embassy guard there. Many, many moons ago, in what now seems like another lifetime.

(There were hundreds of embassy guards there over the years, so I'm not giving away anything personal...hehe)

Well anyway, I was doing my rounds one night and had some seriously intense Turkish hashish that I wanted to try out. I sat on the railing of that balcony and toked up while imagining the trials when they took place.

I've seen and own several clips of that trial and when the room is panned by the camera, I see that balcony and remember the day I got toasted on it, every time.

Weird, huh?

thats badas stoney...weirdest place? the winchester mystery house gardens I had to be stoned that house didnt make sense otherwise lol ....

A couple of years ago when I worked security at the Fillmore in SF, I was in charge of walking Willie Nelson from his bus outside to his dressing room...

After three days of walking Willie, I finally got the nerve up to say something to him (after years of working in clubs and venues I NEVER talked to artists)..I said: "Mr. Nelson, it's an honor to meet you...and I love the work that you did on The Simpson's tv show..."..he looked at me, shook his head, as if to say "I've written more songs than the years this "kid's" been alive and THAT's what he remembers me for?"..he just smiled and said :"thankee"...

I was in charge of holding his umbrella that night as Willie, who was in his upper 60's ( or more) at the time, stood in the rain and signed EVERY thing that the line of fans presented him...with a smile and a laugh...there was a woman in line who presented her cell phone to him and said that her Mom in Hawaii was on the line and would love to say hi...Willie gets on the horn and starts speaking to this woman like he knows her...a true class act..

In over 10 years of doing live venues..security/bar/manager, I have only seen such class by an artist (established or not) one other time...

Anyway...as the last person filed away and I was walking Willie to his bus, he told me to "hang on a sec" and ducked inside...he popped out with a joint and a smile..."I know you gotta go and round up your crew, but this's for you..."

true class act

It's definitely not as profound as Stoney's, but the things I've seen smoking pot ALL over the Fillmore and Warfield theatres in SF...the things that artists do, request, and don't do...you wouldn't believe it...

it is cool to stand at the soundbooth balcony with the sound guy and smoke a fatty while Jane's Addiction does the BEST show I've ever heard...right at me!!! (what? huh? don't hear so good:)

StoneyBud said:
This has to be the absolute weirdest, strange or unique place that you've ever taken a toke!

I'll start it off. There has been many very weird places and a number of very interesting places, but the most unique would be while standing on Hitlers balcony in the courtroom of the trial of the men who attempted to assassinate him. The balcony was built for only Hitler to use. The room itself has many stories and the building that it is in, still stands today and has thousands of stories of what has transpired within it's walls.

At one time, I was an embassy guard there. Many, many moons ago, in what now seems like another lifetime.

(There were hundreds of embassy guards there over the years, so I'm not giving away anything personal...hehe)

Well anyway, I was doing my rounds one night and had some seriously intense Turkish hashish that I wanted to try out. I sat on the railing of that balcony and toked up while imagining the trials when they took place.

I've seen and own several clips of that trial and when the room is panned by the camera, I see that balcony and remember the day I got toasted on it, every time.

Weird, huh?

Hands down,
the First time with my dad...

I joined the mile high club and toked on the same plane somewhere over Va...b4 all the security and 911 stuff.

up 475 feet in a comm. tower in brazil, hanging upsidown to widen effect, i remember they had some phsycotic streetweed there, we were buzzing great till the local guerilla faction started mortaring the ground around us. Because of cloud cover we couldn't see it happening but felt the tower shaking. It wasn't untill we got the all clear and came down we saw the mortar holes you could have put a good midsize car into. Needless to say we carried alot more with us everyday after, hey if your gonna fly, fly high, and if your gonna go do it with a smile.

a buddy convinced me to go wit him to help the carnival in the town i was in at the time. i think i was like 16 or somethin but after hours we could all hit the rides for free so long as we aint screw off. well this carny they called sleepy (nickname) he ran the ride called the octopus back then. its called somethi else now tho idk :confused2:
anyway he smoked some hash wit me my buddy and our girlfriends who come by afer we was off ta hit rides so this sleepy guy got us so flippin stoned. an his was all our first time smokin hash. my bud an i and our GF's all got on the octopus right after which sleepy was in charge of. he starts us off and says he gots take a leak an be right back. well lets just say he forgot bout us for botu 20 minutes and we thought no big deal while we was zippin round in circles. after while it didnt phase us but as soon as he got back he was all laffin botu how he ran into sum1 an forgot us on there. so when soon as we all stepped off an stopped we all took turns pukin the instant either one us set foot on stable land LOL.

storage closet in a church... i had to be around 14 years old, give or take a year. I found crackers and other snacks in there only after i smoked... was weird like, where'd this come from...? thanks jesus.. now for some juice...

I sat on the lawn in some park between The White House and the Washington Memorial in DC a few years back and puffed down a big fat one.

It was at night so I thought nobody could see me. Before I learned anything about night vision. Thought that was kind of cool puffin away in one of the most powerful places in the world.

Now I wonder if that was bold or just being stupid. Oh the things you don't know when you are young......Ya, those were the days.

Three of us on a side of a 100 foot cliff holding on to a rope while tokin..!

After getting my relief papers while in the gulf in 1992, I came home and my best friend and I climed Mt.Shasta. That brisk day of January ther was a light North wind blowing which made visibility perfect ! Once we reached the summit we had the most pristine beautiful veiw I have ever seen to this day !

With the naked eye we could see the summit of Mt.Bachelor over four hundred miles away ! At that moment, my buddy pulled out a doob and welcomed me back to a place I should have never left !

i smoked with a few thousand ppl at a place called Queens Park, in Toronto,
queens park is where the provincal government is located, same as where your state government would be, there were cops everywhere and they just stood there and watched us, it was at Toronto's 420 rally, one of the largest in the world.

Airplane bathroom 23 years ago, Ca. to N.M., brickweed. I figured out there was suction down the sink drain and blew the smoke down the drain. I am sure it still reeked though. My mom and sister never even knew...atleast in my mind.

On the roof of the MALL OF AMERICA. A friend of mine worked for the co. that did the HVAC work and he invited me to see the mall before it was open to the public. After a tour of the entire building we ended up on the roof just to see how far we could see. We ended up sitting on a huge air exchanger and getting high and watching a summer heat storm rolling in. Watching the gray sky and lightning moving towards you is awsome at that hieght, especialy when you're stoned.

Ok, the place is not all that weird, but the circumstances were hilarious. Back in the 70s, right after I got out of the service, I was working as a computer operator for a major bank data-processing center. I was lead operator on the night shift, when all the accounts were updated from the day's business. It was very high-stress, and tight-windowed and we pretty much had to do things right the first time. I used to take a cigarette, pack a nug of hash in the center, put a tiny red dot on the filter tip, and carry in it my pack for a lunch-break rip. I laid the pack and lighter on my console, next to my ash-tray and coffee cup, and was so used to the routine of checking for the red dot that I never even thought about it. The shift supervisor was an extremely up-tight dude, who was trying to quit smoking. Every once in awhile, he'd come along and bum a smoke off me, when things got too stressful for him. One night he came, asked for a smoke, I just nodded at my pack laying there, and was busily jumping thru hoops. It took a few minutes for me to remember that I had a hot load in the pack, grabbed it and checked, and sure enough, Ol' George got the hot load. I told one of my crew what had happened and the two of us kept a close eye on George for a couple hours, and he definitely had a glassy-eyed look about him. He never said anything, and I have no idea if he even knew what had happened. I still laugh about that one.

Mine too was back in the 70's. A buddy of mine and I were bumming around the country and ended up taking a bus from Denver to Chattanooga, TN. Why we went to Tenn. is a whole other story- just wanted to go there I guess. We'd been smoking on the bus the whole trip- made lots of friends, hehe- anyway we were walking around downtown Chattanooga and really started jonesing for a smoke so we ducked into a parking garage and lit up. Finished the bowl and realized there were alot of cop cars in the garage with more coming and going. Walked outside and realized we were in the municipal garage (or something like that) for the Chattanooga Police Department! Police department was right across the street! You never saw two stoners scurrying along the streets so quickly!

Toronto tower, A friend was doing the HVAC work and got me into the elevator and half way up stops the car and hands me a J and tells me "Safety break ".... smoking hash blunt got me all twisted. ( smaash some hash as thin as possible , fill with meds and roll it up. smoked that thing for a good 20 min a BARELY dented it ~

on top of one of the letters in the Hollywood sign. Can't remember which letter unfortunately..

Awesome experiences everyone! I got a couple of great laughs in there too. Let's hear some more!

Latest posts

Back