which 1 do I flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
howdy ya'all, I got 2 moms 10 in. tall and 2 feet wide. i've taken about 30 clones between them. They have been tied down/supercropped since they were clones ( about 4 months ). thing is, although they are same strain and same size, my cloning/sc efforts were not equal, and 1 has thicker denser growth than the other one. My ? is, would 1 or the other be better to flower, or better as a mother? i'll put pics up if necessary but from the surface they look pretty much the same, its more the inside of the bush that has denser growth. i have an idea what's best but i to check with the pro's first. it will be a 400hps, air-cooled...room is 30 X 60 inches. thank you for your support;)

I'm no pro but the breeders at dutchbreed have made their own strawberry cough #2 and they say that particular strain has 2 phenotypes the short bushy skunky ones and the taller more sativa looking phenotypes.

They say the short skunky fems are the ones you want.

BUT let's just wait for a REAL pro (like massproducer HICK or someone like that) to answer and see what their opinion is. Hope I helped your decision a little!

Latest posts

Back