Which orange?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been looking for the proper indica for a few months now. I have narrowed it down to a select few:

Royal Orange - Flying Dutchman
Orange Bud - Ceres

These were chosen over other oranges because of the predominantly indica attributes. The alternative was :

Speed Queen - Mandala

I am looking for a strain that is good for pain and anxiety but won't put me to sleep right away.

Anyone have any expereince with any of these three strains?

I havent grown them but ive smoked them. RO is FAAAAR danker and more of a unique bud to me. much more complex taste.

Id grow the mandala tho. just my bias. My month old satori;'s have stems as thick as my SOG stems are in flower.

Can't say I've smoked either, but I will tell you that the Mandala Speed Queen is a nice all around smoke and very easy to grow!

Phatpharmer

The Speed Queen is my fall back if the oranges don't get good ratings. I am looking for a perdominately indica that will give me some pain relieve, let me enjoy my evening and then sleep well.

I have tried a couple strains from the local co-op, Bluecross and Purple Kush. Bluecross is mainly a blueberry and is okay. the PK, however, is a mean high. It is too harsh for me. It knocks me on my butt and won't let me back up.

I actually prefer a sativa high, but they just don't seems to have the same results for pain that an indica does. My daytime stuff is a trainwreck cross called pineapple trainwreck. A very happy bud that lets you go out and do things without exposing yourself as toasted. But hey, I live around Humboldt County so everything is crossed with trainwreck. I think they even have a trainwreck labrador cross entered in a local dog show.

Any way, the oranges intrigued me and I am leaning towards Royal Orange but would like feedback.

thanks

an old dealer of mine had RO regularly for about 4 months last year. it was truly deserving of the word royal. there was just something about it.... smelled like he had bagged it with orange peels and soaked it in orange glow.

so tasty. and such a unique high.

lotek said:
an old dealer of mine had RO regularly for about 4 months last year. it was truly deserving of the word royal. there was just something about it.... smelled like he had bagged it with orange peels and soaked it in orange glow.

so tasty. and such a unique high.

Can you give more detail about the high? Was it a couchlock or a get up and move around kinda high? How would it work for pain?

thanks

i honestly don't remember.. i do recall tho that i actually went out and bought a quarter of a different lesser kind of weed(blue mystic or powerplant, he sold out of the RO very quick each time he got it) just to keep the 8th of RO around longer. thats 1 of like 3 times i have ever actually saved my best pot and used it sparingly.

I recall saving it for the late night special toke and laying on the floor in a very happy place of disambiguation and mild mental hallucenation.

Latest posts

Back