Whip-its

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Man o man what kids think of these days. The other night i was chillin with some friends and we went to the store for some liquior when while were in the store one of my friends starts talking to my girlfriend about "whip-its". Now for those of you who sucked air out of a bottle of whip cream, this is the fun/easier way. you buy a pack of 24 little co2 cans, big enough for one hit. also have to buy a "cracker" a metal object that you hook a balloon up to and put the co2 thing inside of it wich "cracks" the bottle and fills up the balloon with lovely co2 for you to inhale, exhale back into the balloon, inhale, over and over until your ears start to ring and black out. The whole pourpose for these little things wasnt to get stupid people high, but to make your own whip cream, and keep it whippy. So yes, this weekend i found a new high that im not gonna be doing anymore and i thought i would fill you guys in on what your kids or the next generation of people will be doing for fun.

Im one of those kids thats done it many times. I used to live next door to a head shop so ive done quite a few whip its.

YES Whip-Its. :hubba: Not really new though. I'm 41 and we use to do them when i was younger. Great for a party. :p

Its not CO2 Rocker its Nitrous Oxide:

MSDS said:
2. Effects on Humans: Nitrous oxide is an asphyxiant at high concentrations. At lower concentrations, exposure causes central nervous system, cardiovascular, hepatic, hematopoietic, and reproductive effects in humans [Hathaway et al. 1991]. At a concentration of 50 to 67 percent (500,000 to 670,000 ppm) nitrous oxide is used to induce anesthesia in humans [Rom 1992]. Patients exposed to a 50:50 mixture of nitrous oxide:eek:xygen for prolonged periods to induce continuous sedation developed bone marrow depression and granulocytopenia [Hathaway et al. 1991; ACGIH 1991]. Although most patients recover, several deaths from aplastic anemia have been reported [Hathaway et al. 1991]. Neurotoxic effects occur after acute exposure to concentrations of 80,000 to 200,000 ppm and above; effects include slowed reaction times and performance decrements [Hathaway et al. 1991]. Long-term occupational exposure (dentists, dental assistants) has been associated with numbness, difficulty in concentrating, paresthesias, and impairment of equilibrium [Hathaway et al. 1991; ACGIH 1991]. In one study, exposure to 50 ppm nitrous oxide was associated with a decrement in audiovisual performance, but this result has not been duplicated in other studies [ACGIH 1991]. Epidemiological studies, primarily of operating room personnel, have shown increased risks of spontaneous abortion, premature delivery, and involuntary infertility among these occupationally exposed populations [ACGIH 1991; Hathaway et al. 1991].
* Signs and symptoms of exposure
1. Acute exposure: The signs and symptoms of acute exposure to nitrous oxide include dizziness, difficult breathing, headache, nausea, fatigue, and irritability. Acute exposure to nitrous oxide concentrations of 400,000 to 800,000 ppm may cause loss of consciousness [Sittig 1991].
2. Chronic exposure: The signs or symptoms of chronic overexposure to nitrous oxide may include tingling, numbness, difficulty in concentrating, interference with gait, and reproductive effects.

omg whip its are sooo fun...every time i have party's we all get messed up lol

My son just had to get a filling (he's 8) and they gave him Nitrous as an anesthetic. It was funny watching him in the dentist chair. He kept trying to make his eyes crossed (usually he's not a goofy kid) and pulling on his toes and making shapes with his hands. Too funny.

Latest posts

Back