white widow,Himalayan Gold ,Super Silver Haze ,first propper grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang swift, had some free time on your hands. lol

I know how it is though, sometimes it's tough to stop taking pic's of your girls.

ha yea,
i went abit crazy with my cam!
well i thought id mess with the cammra settings to see if i could get a pic that doeant look like it was taken under hps!

I have found with my camera to take good pictures under the HPS, for the light setting- set it to tungsten if you can. Works real good then

yea i found that alright,you can see in my later pics ther colour is more green then yellow,
i only found that setting the other day!

right so report time!
i planted 3 of each of my nirvana seeds and 4 of each of the kc seeds i got
most of them came up in a day or so but i had some unresponsive ones.
all 3 of my white rhino poped but didnt take,
my kc brains northen light sp none of the 4 poped,
and one of my nirvana bigbud x notthenlights didnt pop
so i have replaced the duds with some more and trying again,
the rest are in pots and comming along fine,

my bigbud is looking good still putting on weight! ill be flushing her soon,
i have a look around it with my 420 scope,
90% of the trichs are cloudy and none are amber...yet

my two smaller plants the white widow and himalaya gold are comming on but slow.......so slow, i think there asleep!
but there coming along,i think there going to take 10weeks maybe more
the rh ia about 55% the temps are about 70f during the day and 55 druing the night,
my new flor 150w enviro growlamp is working nicely but i think ill be getting another as i only have 220w in my veg room and want 20 mothers but my space is only 7foot x 3.5foot and up to 4foot high,
more like a veg table!

swiftgt said:
and finaly
some more pics!

Real nice grow, SGT... real ambitious w/ all your different strains and clones too! Thanks for all the cool pics!

Cheers,

thanks for stopping by moto
yea i like having a few strains going at the same time,
but they have been picked for there height and are all indica dom strains,
(except the out door strains),so they like to grow to about 5foot or so,

my clones are from that big bud thats flowering now i have to keep it going because its a nice plant,strong smelling piney lavendery smelling super sticky buds and fast growth,short flowering time,ive grown it a few times and it always goes down a treat!

yea i liked taking the pics,so im glad you enjoyed viewing them!

WHOA! Some Bushy ladies ya got swift, and man those herm's can really make ya peeved off ...But dude, it's nice to see ya got a good few strains :) ...I also have a bad habit of taking and posting buttloads of pics...nothin' to complain about ...So about how long do you usually Veg. ??? i saw where u said one had been goin' for 6 months, is that right??? I wish i could veg 'em like that, i've only got 4ft. of head space in my lil tent...But thanks for checkin' it out, let's hope there's some big buds in there soon ...Really lookin' forward to see how the KC Brains work out, and let's see some nice pics before/after the chop :D ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

thanks tn_toker!
yea there fairly bushy, well my bigbud is anyway!
yea herms suck got rid of them so fast it would make your eyes spin!
i like to take lots of pics alright but i usally dont post them all!
i usually veg how ever long it takes to get them 3-4 foot maybe 60 days?, then top them before i go into flower,i do abit of training as well to maxamize yeild.
yea i vegged that bigbud for 6months but not because i wanted to!
i needed some time to set up my flower room and a place to flower that was safe, thats why it took so long!
i dont have a lot of height either, only about 4.5 foot or so!
yea the kc brains northen lights special isnt going the best for me, none so far have germed, but i have been warned about there germ rates!
yea ill be sure to take lots more pics before and after!

thanks man,
yea back on the last page you can see i have about 5 bigbud clones in my bubbler, yep looking good today aswell but they dont seem any bigger,
and the trichs are still mostly cloudy with no amber, that i can see anyway!

thanks for dropping in blue, yea not too bad!
well i was just out with my babys,
looking good, but my night time temp is dropping quite low about 14c so ill have to sort that out!
trichs are still 90% cloudy with no amber in sight! but a few of the pitsils are starting to change now,
wish you guys could see the ammount of trichs my bigbud has, its crazy!
seedlings are comming on, maybe a little slow, prob due to lower then opt temps,
got my rh down to 38% thats prity low..nearly too low!

nice grow, those pics of them vegging on your first post are nuts, I dont think Ive grown strains that have that many leaves.... Ill be watching how this grow turns out ... good job

thanks man,
yea they looked sooo good with all there leafage, pitty they turned out to be a little lame strain!
but i guess if i leave them at it they might actualy give me some bud!
heres some pics!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

100_0951.JPG

100_0952.JPG

100_0938.JPG

100_0953.JPG

100_0940.JPG

100_0943.JPG

100_0944.JPG

100_0946.JPG

100_0950.JPG

100_0948.JPG

yep looks real nice under my scope, i cant wait to fire a bit up in my bong!
yep deff getting excited!

ooohhhh... 90% cloudy. It's gonna be any day now before you see some amber. How much amber are you shooting for?

well i like the super stoned couchlock feeling so i think at least 80% amber,
the pitsils are now starting to change colour and dry up abit,
but still around 95% cloudy today!
come on amber trichs!

Latest posts

Back