white widow,Himalayan Gold ,Super Silver Haze ,first propper grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow looking hella nice over there swiftgt!! dang been away for awhile, but back. haha, keep up the great work! your bud looks extremely delicious.

Pothead420 said:
it gets a bad rap because its one of the most commercial strains out there. like with the M39, Top44, B52, Critical Mass, ect. but the growers who are mass producing the weed for sales usually tend to overfeed them cut way early and bag it wet.
so when its grown proper it can be some very good smoke. :hubba:
Big Bud is actually (Skunk#1 x Afghani) so genetically speaking its a great mix.:cool:

yea thats what i was thinking pothead, its actualy realy nice too smoke,
ok its not dryed and cured properly yet but i smoked some quick dryed,
(the cool looking bud i posted a pic of last)
and the taste reminded me of amsterdam weed,
now im not sure is that because amstedam weed is all quick dryed or maybe this bigbud is the bomb:cool:, either way its very nice to smoke and gets me fairly stoned, not the strongest ive ever tryed but very good none the less,
i was away for the weekend and didnt have any smoke with me so im quick drying somemore:hubba: and ill be back with a stone report as soon as its done and smoked:D!

thanks canna037, ill be over to have a look and comment on your grow soon!

swiftgt said:
yea thats what i was thinking pothead, its actualy realy nice too smoke,
ok its not dryed and cured properly yet but i smoked some quick dryed,
(the cool looking bud i posted a pic of last)
and the taste reminded me of amsterdam weed,
now im not sure is that because amstedam weed is all quick dryed or maybe this bigbud is the bomb:cool:, either way its very nice to smoke and gets me fairly stoned, not the strongest ive ever tryed but very good none the less,
i was away for the weekend and didnt have any smoke with me so im quick drying somemore:hubba: and ill be back with a stone report as soon as its done and smoked:D!

thanks canna037, ill be over to have a look and comment on your grow soon!

i think it might remind you of the Dams bud because almost all the strains that are out today have some Skunk, Afghani, or Northern Lights in the mix somewhere down the line :cool: even the Diesels derived from a Skunk its all in how they breed it.
for instance Sam the Skunkman who created (THE PURE) Skunk#1 breed it to the fruity side of the mix. so it kinda tasted like tropical fruit taste with a great high. but the diesels were breed in the opposite direction they found that dank plant and ran with it.
just like my clone only Original Dawrecker Diesel its (SensiNL X MassSuperSkunk) X Chem/Dawg its got both Skunk and NL in the mix and its an all around 10 big yields of the dankest bud going everyone i talked to who tried it says its the best they ever smoked.
its cool how you can run with different pheno's of the same strains and end up on the other side of the spectrum from fruits to diesel fuel LOL

yea sounds quite lightly pothead,
yea its intresting how much diversity can be had from one strain!

ok so my buds are still drying in my press,
they need another week or so before i bag then and another week after that before i jar it,
lets hope i have some left by then!

as for my plants,
the two sativas are doing well, they liked the space they got when i choped the bigbud!
so im watering them every second day with nutes,
and the seedlings are doing well, ive been pinching them alittle to make them into super stocky plants!
going well so far!
i think the sativas will be another two weeks at least, but there starting to get so sticky! just one touch leaves your hands covered in shiney oil!
crazy!

Hey Swift...glad your Sat's are doing well and loving the new space you provided for them by chopping down Bigbud... Now you just gotta try and not smoke it all before it's cured...:hubba: I know how tough that is... I chopped a bunch of popcorn buds off my girl and I hve almost smoked all of that waiting for her to get done flowering...
Looks like your Sat's might come down the same time my girl does...:)

hay hamster!
yea its nice to have a bit of space in my flower room for a change!
yep gota be carefull with all my weed, or ill have none before i know it!
i smoked a half an oz branch(dry) in one night! but i had help!
very stoned though!
i think you might even be harvesting yours before mine is ready!
its still growing and hasnt got to the filling out stage yet,
and the buds are just starting to get seriously glistening with trichs!
its nice stuff but has a strong musty, kinda along the lines of skunk, but not quite skunky,,,,,if you know what i mean!
and the bigbud is just super fruity!

swiftgt said:
hay hamster!
yea its nice to have a bit of space in my flower room for a change!
yep gota be carefull with all my weed, or ill have none before i know it!
i smoked a half an oz branch(dry) in one night! but i had help!
very stoned though!
i think you might even be harvesting yours before mine is ready!
its still growing and hasnt got to the filling out stage yet,
and the buds are just starting to get seriously glistening with trichs!
its nice stuff but has a strong musty, kinda along the lines of skunk, but not quite skunky,,,,,if you know what i mean!
and the bigbud is just super fruity!
LOL 1/2oz. in a night :eek: everyone must have been really stoned.;)
thats a killer session. :D you should do what i do i will take at least an 1/8 of each strain when its ready for storage and i will seal it up. and keep it for as long as possible it gets so much more potent and the high seems to change the longer you cure it. im sure you know this but its just a suggestion :cool:
also if you decide to try any new strains you should check out the (the pure)SK#1 its a good Skunk to try Flying Dutchman's (The Pure) SK#1 its the original skunk that sam the skunkman breed and its cheap threw Gypsy nirvana. but the kicker is it has no skunk smell or taste. he breed it towards the fruity pheno's so you end up with some very potent buds that smell like a fruit punch or mango like. i was expecting some dank skunk and i got a fruit bowl LOL but very potent and great taste.
also that could be why your Big Bud has a fruity taste its Skunk#1 x Afghani. the SK#1 is super fruity i grew some last grow i loved it

Pothead420 said:
LOL 1/2oz. in a night :eek: everyone must have been really stoned.;)
thats a killer session. :D you should do what i do i will take at least an 1/8 of each strain when its ready for storage and i will seal it up. and keep it for as long as possible it gets so much more potent and the high seems to change the longer you cure it. im sure you know this but its just a suggestion :cool:
also if you decide to try any new strains you should check out the (the pure)SK#1 its a good Skunk to try Flying Dutchman's (The Pure) SK#1 its the original skunk that sam the skunkman breed and its cheap threw Gypsy nirvana. but the kicker is it has no skunk smell or taste. he breed it towards the fruity pheno's so you end up with some very potent buds that smell like a fruit punch or mango like. i was expecting some dank skunk and i got a fruit bowl LOL but very potent and great taste.
also that could be why your Big Bud has a fruity taste its Skunk#1 x Afghani. the SK#1 is super fruity i grew some last grow i loved it

yep 1/2 oz easy! ive been trying to only smoke bongs in the evening,
but still manage to go through nearly 1/2oz! most days:rolleyes:
yep im keeping an oz away for me and my friend that has moved to new zealand, he will be back next year, so id say the weed will be sweet by then!
so which skunk should i try, duchmans or nirvana?

thought it may be time for a pic update!:hubba:
all going well so far, sativa shave at least 3 weeks togo maybe more,
trichs looks 50% cloudy
seedlings aew about 5weeks old now and fast aproching cloning time!

100_1084.JPG

100_1085.JPG

100_1086.JPG

100_1087.JPG

100_1088.JPG

100_1090.JPG

100_1091.JPG

100_1092.JPG

100_1093.JPG

100_1095.JPG

100_1096.JPG

100_1097.JPG

some more pics of my,
1, left to right in rows, first row is ak48 second row is skunk x hase and third row is bubblish
second pic is of my northen lights x bigbud
and the last pics is of one of my skunk x haze.

100_1098.JPG

100_1099.JPG

100_1100.JPG

swiftgt said:
yep 1/2 oz easy! ive been trying to only smoke bongs in the evening,
but still manage to go through nearly 1/2oz! most days:rolleyes:
yep im keeping an oz away for me and my friend that has moved to new zealand, he will be back next year, so id say the weed will be sweet by then!
so which skunk should i try, duchmans or nirvana?

i would go with The Flying Dutchman (The Pure) SK#1 its the real Deal from Sam the Skunkman the creator of skunk. its very potent, a good yielder and has an awesome fruity smell to it. almost like Mango's
i got mine threw Gypsy Nirvana.
but if you want to try something thats on a whole different level try
The Cali Connection at the THC farmer. there strains are some of the best strains going some of the most potent bud you will ever smoke.
currently they have
Purple OG Kush
SFV OG Kush i smoked the actual cut of this strain its super potent lemon dankness.
they only have 2 strains currently because when they come out with gear it gets bought up very quick. they just came out with the Alien Tech strains there currently being tested by a few growers before they sell them to the public but ive been watching the test run and the strains are top notch:hubba:

flying dutchman! they have far more interesting strains imo. for instance, the pot of gold, pineapple punch or that titanic haze looks hella interesting to grow. haha.

hay all,
right so i got together all my bigbud, its nice and dry,
now i have stored in glass jars to cure,
i weighed it all out, and it works out at 7 oz's just off my bigbud,
not bad eh:hubba:
more then i thought id get, i was hoping for four oz's!
also i took a pic of my patented weed dryer 9000,
well its two paper bages taped together and taped onto my extractor fan, in my room,
it draws 20c air (room temp) through the bottom bag then through the top one then out,
and no smells!
i do it every time im drying just for a few hours just before i put into jars to cure, just to make sure i dont get any mould!
oh and a pic of a big pile of weed,
enjoy my friends:)

100_1105.JPG

100_1107.JPG

sweet pic's swift, Digging the new avatar! Amazing how creative we can get when were blazed. :D

thanks lama!
yea thought it was time for me to make my very own avatar pic!
and wanted to show off my buds, duel purpose i guess!
wish you guys could try it,im not sure what its like buying weed off the street where you guys live but over here, theres no way im picken up better stuff off the street then this! No Way!
doesnt say much for the street dealers here i guess!

swiftgt said:
thanks lama!
yea thought it was time for me to make my very own avatar pic!
and wanted to show off my buds, duel purpose i guess!
wish you guys could try it,im not sure what its like buying weed off the street where you guys live but over here, theres no way im picken up better stuff off the street then this! No Way!
doesnt say much for the street dealers here i guess!

Or it could be saying that you know what your doing! :D Either way, its a darn good feeling being self sufficient.

Latest posts

Back