white widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjadude11

Reaction score
there seems to be alot of seed companies out there that have white widow seeds, i was wondering what seed company actually has really good white widow genentics that have been known to be reliable and trust worthy? im looking to find the absoulte best smoke with the most thc% as possible, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would great.
thanks

ganjadude11 said:
there seems to be alot of seed companies out there that have white widow seeds, i was wondering what seed company actually has really good white widow genentics that have been known to be reliable and trust worthy? im looking to find the absoulte best smoke with the most thc% as possible, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would great.
thanks
Attitude seeds i hear is good !

G13Labs, Seedmans, and White Label at Attitude are the ones Ive been looking at.

But Im actually going to go with Highgrade and try them out. From highgrade-seeds.com.

Think it all depends on which company you like best really. Love Seedmans, their my fav company. So of course I will list them. Its like Ford Chevy or Coke Pepsi.

Dutch Passion has supposedly stabilized the WW strain. It has 18.5% approx. THC. Greenhouse (if I am not mistaken) claims to be the originator of WW and that others stole theirs...they have 13% approx. THC. I have also heard that DJ Short created the original strain. Nirvana also has some WW version of their own, and Mr. Nice (if I remember correctly) also has WW but renamed it Black Widow because of legal liabilities.

I have DP WW and it is strong, good, and worth every penny.

I'm in the process of growing Nirvana's WW. I'm happy at the moment with my grow. Cant give you any info on the quality yet!

I have Greenhouse's WW. It's been great. Strong, strong growth, massive buds. great response to topping and lst.

I guess I don't know the potency yet. But it looks good. I'll let you know.

thanks i think im either going to go with dutch passion or greenhouse seed company beuase they seem to know what they are doing but there posted yeilds seem to good to be true, what do you guys think?

Probably can't go wrong with either. I'd believe Widowmaker if he says DP is good.

The numbers they claim are pretty crazy, but these are vigorous plants. You'd have to do everything just right with topping and training and a decent veg time. I still doubt 14oz per square meter but you'll get way more than you know what to do with. I'm less than an expert and I'll probably end up with around half that in soil.

I just received my white widow from nirvana . I hope good things come in small packages.

Latest posts

Back