Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
My Cousin who is a nurse said that she sees ppl die every year from Lung related issues, this yr was no different. Lots of them were elderly with Influenza. She said Covid is nothing more then another strain of the Flu. Also she seen ppl put on Ventilators that had no business being out on them during the so called Pandemic. The elderly die every year from Pneumonia and complications. The only difference this year is politics, power and money and the Media feeding on hysteria and fear.

Being on a Ventilator Comes with Health Risks
Patients who are on invasive ventilators require careful monitoring by medical professionals, including doctors, nurses and respiratory therapists. Chest X-rays and blood tests may be needed on a regular basis to ensure a patient is getting sufficient oxygen and not retaining excess carbon dioxide. Imaging and laboratory results will guide the patient’s care team in adjusting ventilator settings and other treatments as needed.

Attentive care will also help to detect and prevent complications of being on a ventilator. Typically, patients who need help breathing are already very ill and additional medical issues can jeopardize their recovery.

Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) is a serious yet common complication of invasive ventilation. Bacteria can easily enter the body and lungs through the breathing tube, which also interferes with a patient’s ability to cough. Coughing is a natural mechanism that allows us to clear bacteria and other secretions from our lungs and airways.

Pneumonia can complicate a patient’s treatment, delay their recovery and even result in death. VAP is treated with antibiotics, but if the infection is caused by a drug-resistant type of bacteria, then much stronger antimicrobial drugs are needed to fight the infection.

Sinus Infection
Sinus infection is another risk of mechanical ventilation. This is more common in people who have an endotracheal tube. Sinus infections are also treated with antibiotics.

Ventilator-Associated Lung Injury
Various aspects of invasive ventilation may result in damage to tissues in and around the lungs. Therefore, it is important for medical professionals to carefully monitor patients who are on ventilators and adjust settings accordingly. Mechanical ventilation can cause injuries like pneumothorax (also known as a collapsed lung), a condition in which air leaks out of the lungs and into the pleural space between the lungs and the chest wall. Symptoms of pneumothorax include chest pain, low oxygen levels and shortness of breath.

Blood Clots
Using a ventilator also increases the risk of thrombotic events, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE) and skin breakdown. These complications are more common in patients who have certain preexisting medical conditions and/or who remain in one position for extended periods, such as in bed or in a wheelchair.

Death is the desired tool of choice for those attempting to get richer via fear. .. Government > Pharma

run1.jpg

BACK AGAIN and Again.........

Walt is an exibionist...pictures of him in all the mags that girls read
There happens to be a rather famous, positively historic picture taken of me at my wood lathe -- taken, of course, by a gorgeous woman who let me sleep with her...

We were inundated with calls from women who wanted me to be their first... or have my baby... (*sigh*) Those were the days.

Prepare yourself... you'll never forgive me for outshining you. If you don't believe me, just look at the shine on toppa my head.

1617826877106.png

There happens to be a rather famous, positively historic picture taken of me at my wood lathe -- taken, of course, by a gorgeous woman who let me sleep with her...

We were inundated with calls from women who wanted me to be their first... or have my baby... (*sigh*) Those were the days.

Prepare yourself... you'll never forgive me for outshining you. If you don't believe me, just look at the shine on toppa my heaView attachment 271154
Hey stud
Were not you worried that not having it strapped to your leg it could have been ripped off by the lathe?

I guess this is my week to pick on Michigan. Here ya go Hippie.

246 Fully Vaccinated People in Michigan Test Positive for COVID-19; 3 Dead

By Zachary Stieber

April 7, 2021 Updated: April 7, 2021

biggersmaller
Print

Michigan data shows 246 residents have tested positive for COVID-19 more than two weeks after being fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it.
The potential breakthrough cases were recorded between Jan. 1 and March 31.
Eleven of the residents were hospitalized and three died, a spokesperson with the state Department of Health and Human Services (MDDHS) told The Epoch Times via email. The people who died were all 65 years of age or older.
Data about hospitalization status for 129 cases was incomplete and for the other set, hospitalization status was reported as unknown.
The fully vaccinated cases were identified through weekly reviews of data on all confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus. State officials compare the data to records of every person who has been fully vaccinated.
Fully vaccinated means two weeks has elapsed since a person has received two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

“These are individuals who have had a positive test 14 or more days after the last dose in the vaccine series. Some of these individuals may ultimately be excluded from this list due to continuing to test positive from a recent infection prior to being fully vaccinated. These cases are undergoing further review to determine if they meet other CDC criteria for determination of potential breakthrough, including the absence of a positive antigen or PCR test less than 45 days prior to the post-vaccination positive test,” the spokeswoman said.

Latest posts

Back