Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Go fking figure.

A fully vaccinated Michigan couple died one minute apart from COVID-19 on Sunday after coming down with the virus earlier this month, a report said.

Cal Dunham, 59, and his wife Linda, 66, had preexisting conditions and were very cautious, Fox17Online reported. But they came down with symptoms during a recent camping trip and days later were hospitalized and put on ventilators, the report said.

They did not improve and doctors told the family that they would likely need to come off life-support on Monday. Sarah Dunham told the outlet that the pair "had other plans."

"It was Sunday and dad’s like, ‘You know what? This is what we’re going to do today,’" she said.

They were reportedly wheeled into the same room. He died at 11:07 a.m. and she died at 11:08 a.m., the report said. They were holding hands.

The daughter told the station that her mother would joke around that she would be right behind her husband if something were to ever happen to him.

"And she really was, like she really was right there behind him," she said.

In studies, the two-dose COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer and Moderna were around 95% effective at preventing illness, while the one-shot Johnson & Johnson shot was 72% effective, though direct comparisons are difficult. So while the vaccines are very good at protecting us from the virus, it’s still possible to get infected with mild or no symptoms, or even to get very sick.

Still, health experts say the vaccines provide strong protection against serious illness.

I will be 40 this year.
I have a strong immune system and have been diagnosed twice with Covid.
I’m not scared of it at all, also been through my whole house with children from 3-15.
The only reason I consider the vaccine is because I am on the service industry.
I show up to people’s doors to fix shit all the time! I don’t want to give one of my lifelong customers (elderly) something they might die of.

I will be 40 this year.
I have a strong immune system and have been diagnosed twice with Covid.
I’m not scared of it at all, also been through my whole house with children from 3-15.
The only reason I consider the vaccine is because I am on the service industry.
I show up to people’s doors to fix shit all the time! I don’t want to give one of my lifelong customers (elderly) something they might die of.
It doesn't matter if your vaced or not you can still pass it on.

I find it fascinating that people still think all (or the majority, let's not generalize) of health experts in the entire world would be involved in a lie of this magnitude. Can you even imagine how much coordination something like that would take? How many people would need to be involved/bound in complete and total secrecy? How many different agencies and industries across the world would need to be involved? All in part of a global lie/cover-up involving a vaccine.

Many countries as it stands can't get along or just barely do for political reasons. How can anyone believe that they would all come together for a coordinated mass lie? That's just beyond me personally.
You make it sound impossible but it is happening right before your eyes. The Gov't has been), one party in peculiar, wants to make you a sheep. Follow while we lead....infidels

Then why get it.
A vaccine is to boost your immune system to help fight the sickness should you get it. The goal is to lesson the effects of the sickness, they were never designed to stop the spread. Every thing we hear on the TV is all **. Polio, Measles and such took years to perfect, today it took a year to come up with this. It's all politics.

Latest posts

Back