Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
All I know is my whole family has been sick. Nose so stopped up we can't breath. Sneezing, coughing, and generally feeling like shit. No fever though. Guarantee if we got tested they would claim we had Covid or a Variant of the Covid, when the truth is we got the same shit we get every year. It's called Alergies from fking mountain cedar blowing in. It makes you miserable until the shit is gone. I've been dealing with this shit for three weeks.
I've got a whole crew in Arkansas that's been tested and said they have Covid and they have the same God Damn symptoms we have. 🤔
Go fking figure.
I bet you half the ppl they claimed that died from Covid,,, died with Covid, not from Covid.

1641211674101.png
Wag the dog ... ??

Packin' a few extra pounds. No shits, no barfing, just an all over feeling like crap. The OH and Pullet had it coming out both ends.
Hmmm...Mrs Pute has had a sore throat and headache for a few days now. I even had a couple of rough days. Much like we felt when this crap came out a couple of years ago.....What is this new strain called? Omicron....wonder if that is the culprit. I actually hope so. Nothing more than a bump in the highway of life for us.

Hmmm...Mrs Pute has had a sore throat and headache for a few days now. I even had a couple of rough days. Much like we felt when this crap came out a couple of years ago.....What is this new strain called? Omicron....wonder if that is the culprit. I actually hope so. Nothing more than a bump in the highway of life for us.
Really makes one wonder if they are pumping up a common cold (very spreadable) so the admin in office can look like they saved the day
SUPER-BRANDUMB LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back