Who has had recent success in the US?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TentFarmer

Super Doobie
Reaction score
I just was saved by homeland security and feel like risking the fate of the world by buying another round of beans.

I want to improve my success rate (which is currently 0%) and hope the fine folks here can help.

I would like to know who has "a friend who" received some recently (within the past few months) and from where.

Thanks again

Was this on another site,its a small net.I order seeds ALOT.I dont think I can endorse on here though(if i can please let me know).
I dont use a P.O.box,can b linked 2 who it belongs 2,just get them sent to the pad!Send cash folded up in paper w/ your reffrence #(call 2 get this)and w/in 2 weeks their here,EVERYTIME!
This site is probably sponsered by a couple(there r places in the states 2 buy souvioneres -not seeds,in the states)

Dr. Chronic. Not saying it's they're fault, could have just have just been a lucky find for them. I want someone who does stealth shipping. Also interested if anyone has played with a guaranteed delivery site.

Attitude has a guaranteed delivery no mattter what happens. I use it everytime I order from them and have not had a problem yet.

Dutchbreed.com is good. Be sure to ask for stealth packaging. Dr. Chronic must write "marijuana seeds inside" on the envelope or something like that. I wouldn't try him anymore. You'll be fine if you order from one of the suggested seed banks.

i've used marijuana-seeds.nl many,many times without a hitch.i did have an order with the dr. that was confiscated.the rest of my orders have been thru .nl

hxxp://www.marijuanaseeds.nl/

Site worked fine for me..change xx -tt

What happen? Did the Dr. forget to pay off the postal inspectors in New York?

I think his problem is in Chicago. You would think he has switched up his shipping but obviously not.

BuddyLuv said:
I think his problem is in Chicago. You would think he has switched up his shipping but obviously not.

The problem might note be with the postal inspectors if,
Chicago is involved;)

marijuana-seeds.nl just came through for me..... I was kinda worried as I have heard people say 5-6 days and it took almost 2 weeks for mine to get here..... I too have had a couple orders from Doc Chronic that musta been radioactive or something that is a huge danger to human kind and DHS took care of the problem for the good of all of us.

Seed Boutique...just got beans yesterday. same thing, never lost an order with them or Doc.

i have ordered from seed boutique, peak seeds and highgrade seeds, who has a delivery guarantee.no problem with any of these companies.
as long as customs does'nt get your seeds you should be in the clear.

NorCalHal said:
Seed Boutique...just got beans yesterday. same thing, never lost an order with them or Doc.

I am waitin on beans from these guys can you tell me the time in transit from the time you got the shipment sent in full email untill in your hand. The doc took 4 days now the SB has been a week and nothing in the mail yet ? Thanks in advance for the help

Latest posts

Back