why no light on buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
hey guys im kust wondering y its so important for the drying buds to be in the dark thanks in advance :D

Just like everything else in the world. The buds lose there taste, color, THC, and texture. Light, heat, moisture are no nos... Place them in a cool dark place with nothing touching them and a small fan keeping air moving around the buds, not directely on them. Dry till the stem has a snap to it thin place in jars. Once in jars you need to open them every 5-6 hours and gently remove them thin wipe away moisture and replace them.

I've dried some buds in the dark and some in light. However, the light has never been bright and no sunlight was involved. In both cases they seemed to have dried nicely and they got me stoned.

On the other hand, I no longer dry them in the light. I pretty much keep my drying buds in the dark. I let them air dry in a closet for a few days with the door closed most of the time, and then I put them into brown paper bags.

Latest posts

Back