Why No Smell Or Taste (reply To All)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGMAN007

Reaction score
Thanks To All Who Commented On My Problem

I Dried Them For 5 Days In A Closet With 12 Inch Fan Blowing Then Manson Jars Opening Them Every 12 Hours To Check For Mold.they have been They Cured Beautifully As Far As Texture Goes But No Distinctive Pot Smell Or Flavor.The Strain was Blue Mystic auto by Nirvana.I Also Flushed Them With 2 Gallons Of Water 2 Weeks Before Harvest And Again 1 Week Before. I Wonder If Flushing Is Rally Benifical Thanks to all

In time and cure it will like wine improve with age. I have some still smells like rotting wet hay but pipe to it and its whole different story. Hope yur cure cures yur issues in time my friend ;)

BWD

There are some strains that simply do not have much smell. And those generally do not have much taste either. It can still be great bud though. Is this the only strain that you have grown?

I never flush my plants unless I have a problem. IMO, it is kind of like fasting and taking a colic before a marathon so you would weigh less.

I grew it out ! Its that strain ! It was a freebie from a seed order. Yuk !

Latest posts

Back