Wierd problem with plant in hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmack

Bud Consumer
Reaction score
Hey MP,

Gotta sick one here. Will flush today to see if that helps but wanted your experience to see if you guys can detremine the problem. Water schedule from lghts on till lights off is on 15min off 30 all day long. never had a problem with the water schedule making this problem but i can be wrong. Feeding light nutes ph is 5.8

that's a pretty agressive feeding schedule. but I dont think it's your problem. those leaves look like they just jot some nutes on em. look for bugs underneath, but I think it is ok. is it localized to just a few leaves or a general condition?

I see leaves wrinkled like that on reveg alot, they just grow out smooth in time.

they love the feeding though. its wierd cause theers another feeding schedule i can do but im fine with this one. 15min on 15 min off. and they like it. No bugs i know of. Probably the condensation thing we where talking about in teh shoutbox. Thanks puffin and all MP folks

Latest posts

Back