Will you Toke on Christmas Morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you toke on Theres not a santa Day??

• Foooo Sho !

• Nahhh

• Hmm Maybe....maybe not..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who is, and who isnt planning on smoking on xmas morning?
I know i will.

i hope it snows....chances are slim.

Im actually detoxing myself from weed this whole week to lower my tolerance level
just so i can get really lit this xmas!!
:) should be a blast!

right on.
i do that before every harvest.
for like the last month of flower.

first thing im doing every morning is a coffee and a joint- no exceptions here:D:p

omg! i loooove coffee and a nice spliff. sooo much.
the tastes mix soo well. i would have a green coffee right now if it wasnt bed time.

BTW !! Anyone ever had Ganja Ice Cream?? holy friggin sheeot! its honestly the best thing i have ever put on my toung.
i tryed the strawberry ganja, mint, and plain ice cream.
i have to find the directions to make it......any one got em?

Been almost 6 months DRY Here....just came into some Christmas BUdd....Check out first Jurnal...Not sure how to attach it so maybe you can research Juat as I have Done here for the las year...I am going to be swimmin in WEED.....

I am the one that answered nahhhh. ;)

I will have 3 little kids running around and excited. I can't smoke even if I wanted to. But that night when they are fast asleep I will be. :p

LOL good point. But I have a hubby who isn't real thrilled with my mj hobby. :p

Smokin on xmas is the best good food good people and good times.

jash said:
first thing im doing every morning is a coffee and a joint- no exceptions here:D:p

Breakfast of champions brother....that's what I have every morning....but I think on x-mas it will be a HUGE blunt....

and I have to agree with Melissa, it helps me deal with excited little ones, especially since I have 6 kids, 4yr. old:baby: - 7yr. old:dancing: - 2x 10yr. olds:hitchair: - 14yr. old:headbang2: - and a 16yr. old:angrywife:. The youngest and the oldest are girls and the 4 in the middle are boys....now that I think about it I might need to add a few :bong1: tokes on top of that blunt, and make that coffee a Venti Mocha Frapachinno with 3 added shots....:rofl:

KaptainKronic said:
Breakfast of champions brother....that's what I have every morning....but I think on x-mas it will be a HUGE blunt....

and I have to agree with Melissa, it helps me deal with excited little ones, especially since I have 6 kids, 4yr. old:baby: - 7yr. old:dancing: - 2x 10yr. olds:hitchair: - 14yr. old:headbang2: - and a 16yr. old:angrywife:. The youngest and the oldest are girls and the 4 in the middle are boys....now that I think about it I might need to add a few :bong1: tokes on top of that blunt, and make that coffee a Venti Mocha Frapachinno with 3 added shots....:rofl:

LOL You sound like berserker71. He has 7. :eek:

But ya, he isn't real thrilled about me smoking when the kids are around. I can respect that. But perhaps I'll make some brownies....hmmmmm. There's an idea. :)

SmokinMom said:
LOL You sound like berserker71. He has 7. :eek:

But ya, he isn't real thrilled about me smoking when the kids are around. I can respect that. But perhaps I'll make some brownies....hmmmmm. There's an idea. :)

I feel ya ma'.....my girl isn't real thrilled when I smoke and the kids are home, especially since 3 of the kids might go back and tell my ex-wife and she'll trry to take them away from me again, so I just post up in my bedroom with a scented candle and the window open with the fan blowing the smoke out. The 2 older kids know what's up but they don't trip, shoot my daughters boyfreind smokes too...:rolleyes:...and his mom, his dad, his uncle, his grandma....etc. etc.

I am the indecisive voter. Haha. We will see how the rest of the family is doing Christmas morning as the real party for us Pollocks is on Christmas Eve. :rolleyes:

We will be smoking all morning, afternoon, and night like we do everyday. :hubba:

Christmas is the birth of our King.He gave use ALL seed bearing plants to do with what we wish.On HIS Birthday,I wish to smoke up.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I have to agree Berserker:D , :bong2: :bong1: :tokie: since my 4 are all grown up i dont have the problem with the kids , mine will be knocking on my door asking where there chrismas bud is at :bolt: :hitchair:

darn heathans.. lol

:Di would think the 3 kings had their own peace pipes for that long *** journey..:rolleyes: :holysheep: :D

wow some of you people have a whole tribe of kids...
geeze..use some proootectionnn.....lol

Firepower said:
:Di would think the 3 kings had their own peace pipes for that long *** journey..:rolleyes: :holysheep: :D

:rofl::laugh::rofl:...I bet your right.

Latest posts

Back