Window, soil, molasses and bat guano tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painterdude

Reaction score
......irony does exist......got my seeds from the bcseed company.....8 plants, seven males.....soooooo.....my only female is in her fifth week, out of the greenhouse and enjoying what sun we do get so close to the Pacific Ocean....wife's idea to move her

....Rehab is for Quitters highly recommended molasses and we have had some nice communications.....I wanted to send her some pics but didn't know how to do it on a personal e-mail, so I started this thread

.....I am an old hippie-type, and have developed some nasty shaking movements, perhaps from old, bad habits......so, please appreciate this close-up photography because I certainly do......because it rarely happens....

.......so glad to hear from you Hick......have always wondered what happened to your shower cap......but the new 'hick' is totally 'far out' as we used to say about anything......aren't the little mushroomies cute?.....I squeezed her today for the very first time.....nasty....thanks for checking me out......

painterdude said:
.......so glad to hear from you Hick......have always wondered what happened to your shower cap......but the new 'hick' is totally 'far out' as we used to say about anything......aren't the little mushroomies cute?.....I squeezed her today for the very first time.....nasty....thanks for checking me out......
'Tis the halloween thing PD :D. I've hungup the shower cap until after the end of the month ;).........but now that you've seen my hair, you can understand the shower cap, ehh?..:p

......hey hick, I don't believe your hair looks like that.....but you are a 'funny' man

.....hey godspeed.....thanks for the comment......are you really a 'hillbilly'? I think I need some advice on your gardening preferences.......soil or no soil....and have you ever tried regeneration.......my German Green Thumb wife thinks I can keep this 'girl' alive after I harvest.....and she will stay in front of the window all winter......

.....for some stupid reason I'm posting some drawings here......they have nothing to do with anything other than letting someone look at them.......hope I am not bending any rules here Hick!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back