Witch's Castle of Green Horrors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry something happen last photo I couldn't add commentary but..

Above is a new seed project, Island Sweet Skunk. These are femmed seeds as part of a preservation project and were gifted to me by a kind person over at OG..Pretty stoked as I have not had here in probaly 12 years. This year has been a reunion of sorts.
ISS is one of the strains I lost and have always missed to this day.

20230730_185648.jpg
20230730_185637.jpg
20230730_185653.jpg

Locally sourced Cut of JUNGLE CAKES I guess its supposed to be Wifi43xWedding cake..Kinda sweet mixed with pine, So far advanced samples have produced a Mellow, Euphoric and relaxed buzz. Not really couch lock though. Stretchy though at least 2x if not a little more.

wait wait , don’t tell me , they smell like biscotti pancakes
lol..you know...I always kinda laugh at the food names of some of these strains. I mean some I can see but even they are kind of a stretch. Oddly enough it took me a few tries but I finally was able to smell a weird kind of maple syrup smell in her. Its actually probably like a spice smell, but my nose is translating it to Maple syrup.

lol..you know...I always kinda laugh at the food names of some of these strains. I mean some I can see but even they are kind of a stretch. Oddly enough it took me a few tries but I finally was able to smell a weird kind of maple syrup smell in her. Its actually probably like a spice smell, but my nose is translating it to Maple syrup.

the nose knows eh

sounds like a combination of myrcene and ocimene terps

https://cannigma.com/physiology/the-nose-knows-how-to-identify-common-scents-from-terpenes/

Cuban Black Haze-s
20230923_151336.jpg
uper excited to try this gal, though it will be daunting to wait the 85 -100 days I have heard she will need to go.

Latest posts

Back