Woman probably ehh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cook_

Reaction score
Well since everyone is posting there woman problems I thought id post mine:holysheep:. As of Tuesday for the past 13 days I haved ruined 4 relationships with woman... My GF in 3 days...Wasnt going anywhere fast... Possibly a real good good friend in a week..TOTALY FLAKED ON HER AND HER TWO year old son when she needed me most.. A old girl friend I knew in high school possibly a high school sweet heart.. And lesbian chick I met off the net :fid: I think I ran out of game... NAW NEVER THAT :p

You know women, they are serious creatures.
They take every spoken word for cold hard cash.
You could mend a fence or two by having a one on one.
Setting the stage too, by making a little something. Either a hand made card explaining your true feelings.
Saying your sorry and you will try in the future to be more sensitive. Some wonen would appreciate a more concrete apology, those one's you might have to buy a little something.

Sometimes the truth hurts and it's best not to dredge up the past but move forward.

:yeahthat:​

Well guess what me and one of the girls i was talking about just had a very strange talk and all seems well :fid: UPDATES will be posted..

Well you can always go to Thailand and get one of those arranged marriages I've been hearing about. That is only if you want a wife, though you don't have to limit yourself to that one country. If you live in N. America, good non-fickle woman are hard to come by. Don't be looking on the internet unless you know what your doing, because one day she likes you the next she likes someone else.:bolt:
I guess I don't really have any problems with women but I'm a one girl type of guy. Like I've said time and time again, Women in my country usually have an advantage in choice and freedom. What ruins it for them though is that they're a dime a dozen and one lost is not anything to lose sleep over.:cry: The world over women out number men so in the words of Jay Z (and I hate rap!!):hairpull:
"I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one":headbang2:

Latest posts

Back