Wondering if anyone can help identify what's going on with this plant...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
Plant looks healthy and js stacking. But noticed a lot of leaves that looked like this and we're clawing down. More toward the top. Can anyone tell me what this might be? I thought ive been pretty on point with my ph and watering. I was thinking maybe light was too close so I raised it. All these leaves are coming off anyway but I'm still wondering what the plant is telling me
20230906_110922.jpg

They are getting flooded 4x a day. Maybe I should raise the ec they've been getting 2.6-2.8....??

Only plant thats showing any signs of stress
Hard to say for sure it was a wild guess based on the one tight pic.........if its only one it could be anything.

Could the flow to the branch of your system that feeds that plant be slightly clogged up or could the nutrients be falling out of solution if that hose is at the end of the plumbing set up? I don’t know anything about ebb and flow but in my head I think there are feeder tubes going to each bucket.

Can you do cal mag foliar during flower ? It's weird it's the only plant showing any signs of anything.
Could the flow to the branch of your system that feeds that plant be slightly clogged up or could the nutrients be falling out of solution if that hose is at the end of the plumbing set up? I don’t know anything about ebb and flow but in my head I think there are feeder tubes going to each bucket.
I'll have to check to see if the bucket is getting filled in the morning maybe!

What strain is it? I have had plants do that but usually closer to the end of the run based on the size of that bud and generally temp related.

Latest posts

Back