Wonkas Outdoor Shenanigans of 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WonkasTHC

Wingin' it!
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Figured it was time to start this since my Outdoor season is kicked off already.

For the lineup this year we have
9 Beast Mode autos from @Carty
9 GDP autos from @Carty, both gifted by @Jan Borrego
20240522_071348.jpg

3 Sweet Devil testers from Greenpoint Seeds
20240522_071357.jpg

2 Triple Cheese autos i won, they came from Anesia.
20240522_071403.jpg

1 Garlic Stash v21 from Dragons Flame Genetics.
20240522_071433.jpg

Feel free to derail this train in any direction ya want, any and all comments/posts are welcome here!
It's a free for all!

I hope you get a Beast Mode like mine. I only planted 3 because I was trying them all so I got 2 males and only one Female. But what a female I got the biggest plant I ever grew including photos. Last year I hit 5 ft with a few plants. Was on trac for bigger but the dog are my honework😭😭😭

If you look I am moving the beans from Carty outside right now it is Maui waui, Pink Mango X GDP and NL they are outside already. I will be planting more of the autos in July inside so they can go outside in August when I add to the garden. I will be culling males and adding to keep 24 outside at all times. Any bean I get from Carty will he added to the thread Beans from Carty. I will just keep adding yo the same thread. Right now I have WW from last fall my seed run I did. She is sitting next to Beast Mode. Both of them are trees and I painted 2 branches of each with Beast Mode pollen. When I harvest those I will plant some and send some to Carty. He is way better than me ( for now…lol) at gardening. I am a good listener and a quick study with following instructions. Yes it won’t happen over night. May even take me some years but each and every grow is getting better. I have the buds to prove it. Pulling of all the lower larf and tiny popcorn buds really made a difference in bud size all around almost all the buds were huge and the smaller buds were even way to big to be called popcorn. I will keep clearing out the crap to get the big nice buds. Me likey likey!

IMG_5132.jpeg
IMG_5131.jpeg
I have c99 and pineapple skunk that needs to go outside. Going to try and mix a c99 and pineapple skunk if possible. C99 mom and pineapple skunk dad. Unless I only get males from C99 then I harvest pollen. I was gifted 20 c99 beans from 2016. 3 out of 5 sprouted 2 are up One is just sitting there you can see the green poking through the soil but it is just sitting there. The c99 came from X I traded something I don't remember what.

Latest posts

Back