Work In Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurntBeyondRecogition

Reaction score
Brought Her Inside from the Cold.. couple weeks and shes done...

DSC02556.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
It needs more than 2 weeks before she is ready

Hippy

Yea, i was thinking something like 3-4......
This is the less purple of the phenos... the other one which is still outdoors has started to really go purple in the leaves...

Very nice lady you have there.I cant wait and see the final buds at harvest time.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Nice looking plant, but looks like its got alot of flowering to go, dont get to anxtious.

Dont worry about me friend.. i got my jewelers loupe in hand... and she wont come down until shes ready..and not a min before..

she came from outside inside..and shes on a 11 on 13 off cycle right now to help her along....

Shes moving much faster then the one i left outdoors... starting to look nice... im thinking ill let her till shes totally amber trics... since i plan to have to take the outdoors prolly 50/50

DSC02584.JPG

Looking very nice Burnt. Looks like you will get some nice fatty buds of of her.

Homemadegravity said:
Looking very nice Burnt. Looks like you will get some nice fatty buds of of her.

Im sure hope so... feeding DNF bloom A+B, DNF Black , DNF Gold, h202 at about 2.5gallons once every three - four days roughly....
Shes in about 17gallons of soil.. so she prolly could have got bigger.....

yeah mate looking good just a quick question what does having the light cycle on 11on 13 of do compared to 12/12 just wondering cozz i havnt heard of doing that before cheers matey

well i havent dont a real experiment that was contained.. but im under the impression that it helps her finish up a bit faster... and so far.. it seems to be finishing faster.....

i have a feeling that the outdoors wont have time to finish before they get frosted... so imma let this girl finish up to almost all amber to get that couchlock i like...

Lookin' like a happy camper! What kind of lighting do you have her under?

(Moved this to the Grow Journal Section...;))

Shes running a bit hot this morning.... so i adjusted the AC... keeping her around high 70s right now.. with 30-40% humidity... ill post a close up or two tonight....

Latest posts

Back