Wow this is odd!!! What do you guys think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miketheman

Reaction score
Hey ive been lurking here for sometime now. On my third awsome grow thanks to all of my mp peeps! My first 2 grows were bagseed dirt, This time im doin dwc with some supposed AK-47 seeds from my friend. My question is this strain is huge it has really wide fans like big enough to hide a face behind. The weird part is the fans all have 9 blades whereas my last bagseed grows the fans were five bladed. What does having these huge fans with nine leaves mean to me. Does that seem like this would be a good strain to keep? will the yield be good? Thanks in advance for all the ideas!!!!!!

miketheman said:
Hey ive been lurking here for sometime now. On my third awsome grow thanks to all of my mp peeps! My first 2 grows were bagseed dirt, This time im doin dwc with some supposed AK-47 seeds from my friend. My question is this strain is huge it has really wide fans like big enough to hide a face behind. The weird part is the fans all have 9 blades whereas my last bagseed grows the fans were five bladed. What does having these huge fans with nine leaves mean to me. Does that seem like this would be a good strain to keep? will the yield be good? Thanks in advance for all the ideas!!!!!!

It means you have very healthy and happy plants.. ;)

Awsome so I guess I'm doin good I should prolly keep this pheno goin right?

yup anything that looks healthy is a good plant :)

Andy, I don't get it. My Aurora is pure indica and runs only three lobes until mature, when it goes to 5 lobes (if from seed) or 7 (if from a clone) while the sativas I grow go to 7 lobes pretty fast from seed and end up at 9 or even 11, so I would have thought that Mike's strain with 9-lobed leaves would be sativa.:confused:

i havnt done a plant yet that hasnt got 9 leaves minimum at flowering stage

I have grown plants that have anywhere from 5 to 11 blades per leaf. I don't have a clue what determines the number of blades per leaf, however.

My first grow of five plants (bagseed but at least 90% indica) all have 11 lobes. I thought that lobe # was an indication of health too. Just a thought; could container size have anything to do with it, cuz I'm growing in 5 gallon buckets( which is a bit excessive for my limited space). What size containers you growin in, and did you vary them between grows?

Yeah I used gallon and a half soil pots the first two times. This time its 10gallon dwc with 2 plants in it. GH flora nutes.

Hey mike think of those blades as solar panels just sucking up energy from your Lights. What that means to you is more energy = more growing. Good luck man.

Thanks man They seem reeeeaaallly health this time. DWC rocks it's so darn easy.

Latest posts

Back