Ww, Blue Venom Strawberry Cough Subs 3rd D And Jack The Ripper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
ok peeps time for a new GJ this time round i will be doing 3 DWC and 2 SOIL strawberry cough is from dutch passion and white widow and blue venom are G13 labs and will be in 5gal DWC and subs seeds in 5gal soil and perlite mix pots
right all will be vegged in a cab 29x20x45" under a 250watt CFL and 4 inch fan temps high 70s low 80s
nutes for veg
sensi grow a+b
sensizym
sensical mg mix
flower room
hydrolab tent 165xl 65x25x71" under a coolstar 600watt hps super deluxe
4 inch can and fan temps low 70s mid 70s
flower nutes
sensi bloom a+b
sensizym
sensical mg mix
bud blood
big bud
carbo load
hammerhead pk 8/19
overdrive
just a pic not much to look at also there a hash plant haze and moby **** that will be going outside this summer
let the magic begin :)

SDC11424.JPG

SDC11425.JPG

Fruity Ive got the MD and the Straw Cough almost 30 days in... They look almost identical except for leaf structure... but height width and # of node are basically the same... If they go like these you will be pleased...

Ill be watching the 3D and JTR closely...

GL bud...

sweet, im so in!!!!!!!!! awesome strains. where did you order from? whoohoooo 3rd D! i wanted that but chose vortex instead. blue venom sounds awesome.....keeps the pics comming!!!!!!!!!!! Loola

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Fruity Ive got the MD and the Straw Cough almost 30 days in... my SC is from DP tho...

They look almost identical except for leaf structure... but height width and # of node are basically the same... If they go like these you will be pleased...

GL bud...
mine is from DP aswell i change the first post ive been smokeing the blue cheese my buddy grows nice stuff get me confused big time :doh:

loolagigi said:
sweet, im so in!!!!!!!!! awesome strains. where did you order from? whoohoooo 3rd D! i wanted that but chose vortex instead. blue venom sounds awesome.....keeps the pics comming!!!!!!!!!!! Loola

hey loolagigi i got my order from the tude i ordered friday and got them today subs seeds were the freebies i cant wait to try the blue venom there 2 of my fav smokes

Hey fruity, mind if i pull up a rock and:watchplant:.. Man you have your seeds already?!! i wish i lived in the UK. i placed an order on friday also, pretty soon everybody at MP is gunna be growing subs gear. Well heres hoping for a 100% germ ratio for ya and a little green mojo for the babies:)

happy to have you here 4evr420 thanks for the mojo

hey thanks ozzy
TWINS
right grower all seeds have poped subs J.T.R is twins the white widow has a black tip to the tap root :confused: all will be put in rockwool and soil later today when the taps get a bit bigger i may leave the twin out till the shell pops off and see if i can split them up this time heres the pics
pic 1 all seeds
pic 2 the double tap root
pic 3 the black tip WW

SDC11443.JPG

SDC11446.JPG

SDC11447.JPG

ok guys so i left the twins to pop there shell and i can split them so i have 4 jacks the ripper :D also the s,cough has poped up and the b venom has just stared to show her head also the hash plant haze and 1 of the 3rd D are breaking groung as i type
not much to look at but heres a couple pics

SDC11464.JPG

SDC11465.JPG

SDC11466.JPG

SDC11467.JPG

ok guys ive been away from home for a few days (family stuff) and i have bad news the strawberry blue venom WW and 1 of the JTR have died i was in a hurry to sort thing out and forgot to water them i will put sum pics of the lucky 1 later 2day when they start to pic up also do i pm hicks to change the name of my thread all female from this grow will be going outside this year

Bummer about the bad luck. Don't worry about the thread title, just keep it green!

update the little 1s have started to pick up after there dry spell
the JTR that was on its last legs has pulled through still very small compared to the other but its growing :woohoo: still not much to look at but heres the pics

SDC11521.JPG

SDC11523.JPG

WoW i like to see all those growing ;)

GrAtZ fruity86!! :aok:

Lots of GREEN MOJO 4 yA !!! :)

I'm in fruity :) Pulling for your JTR ;)
So your going to veg the two then put them outside for the season? Wow, I bet you get some nice monsters out of that!
I wish I could grow outside, heh. I guess I will be living vicariously through your outdoor grow, lol :)

Latest posts

Back