WW & Purple Buds mini grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Sence the people that waz liveing in the house that we waz gonna move in messed it up bad, so my mother-in-law want us to wait....SOOOOOO im finna do a lil mini grow cause im tired of waiting and watching ever1 do a wonderful job at there grow.

I will be useing 6 Cfl's 5 42 watters i think ,warm and 1 23 watt, cool
The Strains Will be NV White Widow, And SeedsMan Seeds Purple Buds. they are gremanating now. Hopefully i get atleast 1 lady cause i planed on breeding anyway. When theres something to see ill post some pics.

Cool man. I just got a pack of Seedsman's Purple Buds that I plan on growing out in two months or so. Looking forward to seeing how it treats you and maybe we could have a friendly grow off down the road with The Purple Buds. ;)

DLtoker said:
Cool man. I just got a pack of Seedsman's Purple Buds that I plan on growing out in two months or so. Looking forward to seeing how it treats you and maybe we could have a friendly grow off down the road with The Purple Buds. ;)

Yea we can i should be ready for the big grow then, this jus something to past the time away. ill be goin to get my ff products tomorrow from wormsway bright and early in the morn when they open the doors at 10.
Hey Dl if you noticed on the back of the pack(or it could be the front) that he said that the purple buds are F1's:hubba: that will be really good for my breeding dont you think??? ill let you know how soon the pop. And mom give me some of that growing goodnees so i can get atleast 2ladies:D.

Sure does man. I've only heard of people's experiences with Seedsman's Seeds as I have not tried his genetics yet. With these being F1's I would say :aok: for some great breeding...

hey blunt,itchy feet finally got the better of you,lol,good luck with the grow man,i will be watching.

you have no idea how bad i wanted to grow. I love it, only did it 2 time and did good both times, now i'v invested some $ so far its close to 250, includeing seeds and 2day i jus got my FF products, Growbig, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Ocean Farest soil and a hydro kit-Ph tester and Ph Up & down, jus need to order my hid, but ima get that when i move. Im glad that i went on and got that stuff 2day my purple seed cracked, but the root not out yet so when i get off work ima check again if not then it could be tomorrow

good luck for your nxt endeavor BFOK, i`ll be watching this one for sure-that purple bud sounds great!

well it's 11:31, took a lil over 24hrs to get a tap root off my purp seed got it in FF's ocean forest soil now. still waiting on my Nv WW seed to pop, went to get some twine for the tie down when its time, lable spikes,and a case of 50grape swishers, jus got off work and need more blunts. And now the wait begains. Hopefully 2 female but at least 1 cause i plan on crossing anyway. when it breakes ground ill post the pics in about a week, unless it starts growing like a monster over the next few days.

a lil over 48hrs and my Nv WW seed poped got it in FF's OF aswell, and now the wait begins for the grow. Hopefully ill have some sprouts this week to show yall.

Purple Buds broke ground barley, but its above it. These F1's really have some vigor. I think i did a good pick with getting these. les see what the next few days bring.

Both seedlings are above ground:yay: got there tiny lil true leaves out collecting the light. Im really excited about this grow:D being my 1st grow with high quility seeds of what i would to smoke. i think ima breakdown and order the T'5 next week, then when i move ill get my HPS. If i only get 1 girl then ima breed her, Jus think my vary own cross of purple and ww. I know they got 1 out already but this will be my own and hopefully better:hubba: . Well hers to a new grow:48: :farm: :watchplant:

Hey blunt!

Sounds like a nice setup and strain!!

Im curious to see what you yield. I am currently using a setup almost identical to yours, im using 3x42w, and 5x26w. My girl is loving it, but im only on 21 days of flower, so well see what happens in the next month.

Oh yea, Im using the FF trio pack also:cool:

Goodluck and keep us posted.:D

my ww seedling is now dead i dunno what happened the steem became really thin and looked smashed. but that couldnt happen cause the dogs are out side and earlyer when i looked in on them it looked fine, I have no clue asto what happened to her, but i know im pissed about it.

Bone the last time i grew i got about 1inna half Oz's from 2 plants. ima beef up the grow box next week wit T5 lights. Ima still LST like i did on the other grow. Hopefully i can pull of a nice lil amount, im debateing on if ima germ a bubblicious seed.

I decided to take a few pics wit my cell phone. the seedling is doing vary well i see the 1st full set of leaves tryna come up. waiting on the bubbblicious seed to pop to replace the WW seedling(rip) well heres the pics

So those are from the Doc... The hand writing has changed lately and I think the new packager is confusing some things... Sorry, for the side track. Baby looks happy!

yea got these from the doc, yours didnt look like that in those cases??

Yes and no... The hand writing looks very different. Bah. I'm just not the happiest camper with Doc. Out of 6 orders 3 have not been 100% correct. And he is ignoring my emails from the latest mix-up. However, for being an underground business it does quite well.

Latest posts

Back