WW trich pics 35 days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
I finally am figuring out how to magnify trich pics (thanks Hemp Goddess!) and here's my 1st attempt to show them off.

Soil grow from seeds. White Widow from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. This is a small bud leaf cut off and taped to a piece of paper taken with the EyeClops magnifier.

I'll post more as they get older.

AG

PIC009.jpg

PIC011.jpg

PIC012.jpg

Either not there or I'm having a hard time photographing them. My guess is, it's me!

looks like your own the right track though! whats your and THG's methods if i may ask?

It looks like your trichs are really stringy and not mushroom shaped. Ive had a few strains like that but I dont know what makes them all stringy. Does anybody know why some trichs dont have the mushroom top?

CoolAsAFan said:
looks like your own the right track though! whats your and THG's methods if i may ask?

Cut a leaf off and paste it to something and magnify it from there.

I check the trichs from the newest leaf growth on the buds. The leaves that are really tiny and covered in trichs.

Amateur Grower said:
Cut a leaf off and paste it to something and magnify it from there.

ty but i was refering to more along the lines of what equipment your using, just a regular digital camera?

Check your batteries in your Eyeclops--they eat them like nobody's business. Shoot on a piece of white paper and IMO don't tape the leaf down. Also, shoot on 200x--400x is pretty much just there for sport. Good luck and wait on those WW's--they're stubborn as hell when it comes to ambering.

CoolAsAFan said:
ty but i was refering to more along the lines of what equipment your using, just a regular digital camera?

My digital camera is old and cheap. I've tried magnifiers from Radio Shack and one other place, but I can't seem to see the images well. Someone on here turned my onto a kids toy magnifier from Amazon.com called Eyeclops Bionicam. It will magnify 100, 200 and 400X.

AG

I feel like that 80's commercial with the two old ladies, but instead of beef I'm asking....." WHERE'S THE BUDS?????" You'll get infinetly better Trich pics from them.

Yep, I've figured out that I'm too impatient. I'm starting to see more Trich development daily. Here's one pic at 41 days flowering.

Many Trichs, clear through and through. I'm still figuring out my EyeClops magnifier. Thoughts?

AG

PIC004.jpg

You're getting the Eyeclops down--takes a bit of patience. 41 days--you've still got another 4-6 weeks on those WW's. Be patient. Keep posting pics--HIE will come along eventually and help you out, I'm sure.

maineharvest said:
It looks like your trichs are really stringy and not mushroom shaped. Ive had a few strains like that but I dont know what makes them all stringy. Does anybody know why some trichs dont have the mushroom top?
I was just reading an artic.le in Cannabis Culture about trichs and i guess there are three altogether different types. Forgot qhat they are called, but yeah there are ones that are just stalks, stalks with balls, and little round bumps without talks. Pretty sure those are what thy are, I'll recheck the article when I get home

Amateur Grower....is the WW strain an easy grow or is it a harder strain to grow? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back