X-Mas trees 2008.........~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

Robins.JPG

Cat.JPG

Pink Angel.JPG

Under.JPG

heres our tree. it's the first real one we've had in 7 years. the artificial one we had got tweaked one to many times. were waiting til after x-mas to buy another artificial one, when they go on sale.
the santa with the guitar sings santa claus is coming to town...bb...

KingKahuuna said:
OK,
If smokinmom drops I will handle them, I mean handle it, I mean that emergency, and I can do the breathing part too, not that I'm going to try to be all over those lips, but one can't waste a moment now can one. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

I am an opportunist :hubba: LMAO Yeah right, my wife would kill me who am I kidding LOL.

I guess most of us are now, all ready.......:confused2:

n

the next stage

will be opening the presents..................:D

I hope you all get what you wished for................:cool2:

Maybe some of us will get more.................:grinch:

Merry Christmas everyone..............:D

Happy Holidays...................:yay:

All Ready.JPG

Dank.JPG

banjobuzz said:
heres our tree. it's the first real one we've had in 7 years. the artificial one we had got tweaked one to many times. were waiting til after x-mas to buy another artificial one, when they go on sale.
the santa with the guitar sings santa claus is coming to town...bb...

ery nice..Need me to do the drywall finish:rofl: and I think i have the same couch too..:p Marry Christmas

4u2sm0ke said:
ery nice..Need me to do the drywall finish:rofl: and I think i have the same couch too..:p Marry Christmas

>>what? i thought that was finished!!!:). i know, i'm slow. can't do it all in a day. would'nt have nothing to do tomorrow, right? (do you ever really finish working on a trailer?).
Same couch? wanna buy another?:).jk.
Merry X-Mas Brother...bb...

banjobuzz said:
>>what? i thought that was finished!!!:). i know, i'm slow. can't do it all in a day. would'nt have nothing to do tomorrow, right? (do you ever really finish working on a trailer?).
Same couch? wanna buy another?:).jk.
Merry X-Mas Brother...bb...

I live by that rule too..Why do today...what you can put off till tomarrow..:p
and I allways say if I finish all my on going projects..then what will i do?:rofl: Most of the time I get these ideas when stoned..and the next day i ask myself why i did it..Marry Christmas banjobuzz :bolt::bong:

Elven said:
The kids made some bird friendly stuff for the palm tree outside.

I don't get to see Palm Trees very often...........they keep my up here in a Deep Freezer!

T'would be nice to see your tree decorated......~ :)

Y'all can see why Ti-Loup is standing on guard for ME?? :hubba:

bags.jpg

Looks like santa was good to you oscar..Happy New year!!!!

The green bow is especially nice, too!!! hehe

Latest posts

Back