xbox 360

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do all the time. My x box red lighted me like two months ago. I got it back two days ago pulled it out of the box... and more red lights. Total bumer

o dang that really *****... ive had mine sense the day it came out camped out 13 hours for it worth every minute of it havent had a problem yet(knock on wood)

yea i had it since it came out and a few months ago i got the lights but im all good now tokin while playin that call of duty 4 online

What do you guys mean by lights?
Dro:cool2:

when u get 3 red lights on ur xbox360 it means that your not gunna be playin it for a certain amount of time 2 weeks if ur lucky, amonth or more if urnot. it basically means that theres sumtin wrong and you have to send it in for repair

That *****, Just can't play online or the whole system?
Also I might be getting a xbox myself but Ive been seeing alot of diffrent kinds like xbox360 ELITE, xbox360 special edition etc. which is the best? Never played xbox only played the very first one, Im a Playstation guy, Got a ps3:DAnd don't have to worry about lights:p
Dro:cool2:

Il Stugots said:
yea i had it since it came out and a few months ago i got the lights but im all good now tokin while playin that call of duty 4 online

wats ur gamertag? i play cod4 all the time

i play at my pals house alot...his name is MasterOfHounds ..so yeah im sure hed be down to play if anyone plays halo3

I love playing my Xbox. Though I am a bit leery of handing out my gamer tag given the nature of the forum, but yeah the xbox rocks. Minus the RROD I have had twice now.

Latest posts

Back